With a booming crypto market also comes a booming crypto news media. Even giant media outlets like Bloomberg and CNN have their own crypto news. Whenever we want to know the details of a certain story, we can simply visit these sites. They run stories that range from bitcoin, altcoins, blockchain, and other stories within the crypto market.
News and blog sites are presented in random order. We will be including details on their DA (domain authority), social media accounts, and some details on the companies.
- Null Tx was founded in 2014 with its office located in San Francisco, California. It publishes stories on the latest crypto, finance, infosec, and tech news. It is also dedicated to educating its readers about bitcoin, profitable bitcoin investments, and creating their own crypto.
Website DA: 48
Facebook Account: 200 followers
Twitter Account: 34,100 followers
- Forbes is a business magazine owned by Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family and was founded in 1917. In 1996, it launched its digital platform Forbes.com. In 2006, the website bagged the award as the “most visited business website”. You can simply navigate the site to check crypto stories under “Money”.
Website DA: 95
Facebook Account: 6,074,895 followers
Twitter Account: 16.5M followers
- Bitcoin Magazine is one of the original news sites that cover stories on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It was founded by Vitalik Buterin and Mihai Alisie in 2011. Buterin was the head writer as a side project while attending his university. In 2012, it started the release of its print edition in its office in South Korea. It provides news, analysis, information, commentary, and price data about Bitcoin, podcasts, research, and events.
Website DA: 81
Facebook Account:90,629 followers
Twitter Account: 739,600 followers
- CryptoSlate was founded in 2017 by Seattle-based technology entrepreneurs, Nate Whitehill and Matthew Blancarte. It features blockchain news, coin rankings, a directory for people, companies, products, and events.
Website DA: 58
Facebook Account: 4,177 followers
Twitter Account: 12,200 followers
- Bitcoinist was founded by Mate Tokay in 2013 but later left the company in 2015. Norbert Radoki is now the current owner and CEO of Bitcoinist.com. It provides the latest news about bitcoin, blockchain, industry news, reviews, and education.
Website DA: 83
Facebook Account: 28,883 followers
Twitter Account: 58,800 followers
- Bitcoin.com was founded in2015 by Mate Tokay and Roger Ver. It is a Bitcoin-related web portal. It provides services for purchasing, selling, and a mobile wallet both for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. It also features cryptocurrency news, widgets and charts, online shops, and online gambling.
Website DA: 88
Facebook Account: 213,236 followers
Twitter Account: 34,700 followers
- NewsBTC is a cryptocurrency news service that features the latest bitcoin news today, technical analysis & price for bitcoin and other altcoins. It was founded by Mike Smith in 2013.
Website DA: 79
Facebook Account: 24,891 followers
Twitter Account: 47,300 followers
- Decrypt Media is an independent media brand covering stories from business, politics, art, culture, technology, education, and the latest news. It was founded in 2018 by ConsenSys.
Website DA: 60
Facebook Account: 2,724 followers
Twitter Account: 31,000 followers
- Coindesk is a news site specializing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The site was founded by Shakil Khan in 2013 and was subsequently acquired by Digital Currency Group. Its ultimate goal is to inform, educate, and connect the global investment community through news, data, events, and education.
Website DA: 89
Facebook Account: 116,564 followers
Twitter Account: 1M followers
- Cointelegraph is one of the leading digital media resources covering a wide array of news on blockchain technology, crypto assets, and emerging fintech trends. It was founded in 2013 by Brandon Chez, Toni Casserly, and Victoria Vaughan.
Website DA: 87
Facebook Account: 734,463 followers
Twitter Account: 635,000 followers
That wraps up our list of top cryptocurrency news sites. You can try to visit any of these sites to know the latest news on cryptos, blockchain, and anything about the crypto market. Getting the most accurate information about cryptos especially if you are an investor is very important.
Crypto.co is also committed to bringing you the latest news and informative blogs about the whole crypto industry. We tackle topics on bitcoin, ethereum, altcoins, blockchain, and technology. At the same time, we also offer real-time crypto pricing data for popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. Hope you can check us also on your next visit.