What is yUSD?
yUSD is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 1.17 and marketcap of $ 71,595,883. yUSD's market price has increased 0.08% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 111 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 256,625.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for yUSD
- Bitcoin price hits $14,000 exactly 12 years after whitepaper releasedCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has surpassed the critical $14,000 mark, the highest level since January 2018. The price of Bitcoin (BTC) surpassed $14,000 on Oct.…
- The evolution of crypto exchanges — What’s next for the industryCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoWe are now starting to see the crossover of regulation in the digital asset market and digitalization of the traditional market. From what started as…
- Why Bitcoin price and volume rising together is bad news for Ethereum, altseasonCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin broke out of the $13,000 resistance level merely a week ago, which means those expecting Ethereum and altcoin prices to rise may have to…
- Ethereum price ascending channel breakout possible if Bitcoin consolidatesCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoConsolidation from Bitcoin would allow Ethereum to double bottom in its BTC pair and possibly breakout from the ascending channel in its USDT pair. In…
- Gotta collect ’em all: An overview of NFT marketplacesCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoAs NFTs gain traction, here are some of the top marketplaces for finding NFTs, as well as the future outlook of this industry. Currently worth…