What is yearn.finance?
Yearn.finance is a cryptocurrency built on the Etherium blockchain, so you know that you can trust it’s here to stay. Yearn’s goal is to create a system that anyone can access and be invested in the cryptocurrency market.
This means that anyone can be involved in the ebb and flow of the market without knowing all the protocols, technologies, or trends. Yearn.finance is the mutual fund of the cryptocurrency market.
This business brings an interactive way to get anyone into cryptocurrency. You would simply need to invest in their Vault product, and they will take it and invest it accordingly.
The Earn product from Yearn.finance was their original idea to provide a stable interest rate to people who wanted to invest in crypto. This product shifts funds between dYdX, AAVE, and Compound, depending on which one provides the most value at the time.
If you decide to directly purchase the currency YFI, you can be involved in the direction that the company is going. They are continually trying to improve and create new products to make investing more manageable for those who can’t babysit their accounts.
Their most recent product, Zap, has opened up the field for people to put their money into liquidity pools based on what is performing the best at the time. Keeping money liquid is a huge benefit, and Zap allows you to stay on your toes when investing in traditionally challenging to navigate currencies.
The final product that Yearn.finance offers is Cover. Cover lets users protect themselves against financial loss on the Ethereum blockchain. This system gives you the security to make sure you don’t lose your entire wallet with one bad trade.
Yearn.finance is making it easier for all of us to get involved in the cryptocurrency market. They have continually improved their product year after year on the Ethereum blockchain.
What are yearn.finance Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does yearn.finance (YFI) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, yearn.finance currently ranks in position 48 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider yearn.finance‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. yearn.finance has a market cap of $ 952,156,615, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 640,038,327,132, Litecoin at $ 9,636,893,430, Ethereum at $ 163,956,819,086, Tether at $ 24,842,833,181, and XRP at $ 12,673,515,295.
What is the price of yearn.finance (YFI) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of yearn.finance is $ 31,787.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 26.109,49 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.92058800 BTC.)
How has yearn.finance (YFI) performed recently?
yearn.finance‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.16%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.61%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 493,328,774. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is yearn.finance (YFI) official website?
Links to yearn.finance‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has yearn.finance (YFI) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how yearn.finance has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy yearn.finance (YFI)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Aave hits record $288 high as demand for flash loans and staking increasesCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoSurging volume, demand for flash loans and a strong rally in DeFi tokens pushed AAVE price to a new all-time high today. Aave (AAVE) price…
- Cryptocurrency makes World Economic Forum's Davos AgendaCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoSessions devoted to “resetting digital currencies” are scheduled at this week’s Davos Agenda. The World Economic Forum’s upcoming Davos Agenda will feature two separate sessions…
- Key metrics show this week’s $4B Bitcoin options expiry favors bullsCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoA record $4 billion worth of Bitcoin options expire on January 29 and multiple indicators suggest bulls have the upper hand. Over the past two…
- Breach at Indian exchange BuyUCoin allegedly exposes 325K users’ personal dataCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoBuyUCoin initially denied the reports of a data breach, but added that all user funds are safe. Users of Indian crypto exchange BuyUCoin have reportedly…
- Ethereum will become the main asset for investors in 2021Cointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoThe potential of Ether greatly exceeds Bitcoin, and the community is beginning to understand the value of ETH. During the second half of 2020, we…