What is yearn.finance?
yearn.finance is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 14,487.22 and marketcap of $ 435,431,961. yearn.finance's market price has decreased -4.59% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 42 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 176,880,175.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for yearn.finance
- China's central bank lays regulatory foundation for CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe new draft law legitimizes digital yuan and may criminalize the issuance of yuan-backed stablecoins by third parties China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of…
- JPMorgan turns bullish on Bitcoin citing ‘potential long-term upside’Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA report from JPMorgan’s Global Markets Strategy division discusses three bullish reasons for Bitcoin’s long-term potential. JPMorgan, the $316 billion investment banking giant, said the…
- Gold smuggler's gait gives him away as Paypal launches price action moon mission: Bad crypto news of the weekCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto podcast. It’s been quite a week for Bitcoin, a week we’ve been waiting for. The coin is up nearly…
- Ethereum researcher Virgil Griffith files motion to dismiss North Korea conspiracy chargeCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoGriffith argues that because his April 2019 conference presentation consisted of widely-available public information, he was not providing a “service” to North Korean officials Virgil…
- How US authorities are using old AML tools to crack down on cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWith new changes to the Travel Rule up for discussion and a bevy of new cases in the courts, it’s time to look at how…