What is XRP?
Are you looking to learn more about XRP? Click here to see XRP circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.436909, increased 1.48%), market cap, and more.
What are XRP Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does XRP (XRP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, XRP currently ranks in position 7 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider XRP‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. XRP has a market cap of $ 20,009,397,933, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 871,715,898,714, Litecoin at $ 11,548,730,506, Ethereum at $ 169,711,562,236, Tether at $ 35,105,334,542, and XRP at $ 20,009,397,933.
What is the price of XRP (XRP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of XRP is $ 0.436909 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,359325 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000900 BTC.)
What is XRP‘s (XRP) market supply?
The total available supply of XRP is 45,699,712,456 XRP. The total supply of XRP is 100,000,000,000 XRP.
What is the 24 hour volume for XRP (XRP)?
The 24 hour volume for XRP is $ 5,476,589,815.
How has XRP (XRP) performed recently?
XRP‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.48%. This compares with a seven day change of -23.42%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 5,476,589,815. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is XRP (XRP) official website?
Links to XRP‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has XRP (XRP) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how XRP has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy XRP (XRP)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Blockchain and crypto will challenge current finance, Nigeria VP saysCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoYemi Osinbajo sees potential for crypto and blockchain. Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, delivered a speech at an economic summit on Friday in which he…
- Increasing stock market volatility drags Bitcoin and altcoin prices lowerCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoGrowing concerns over rising U.S. Treasury yields are putting pressure on global financial markets and possibly dragging cryptocurrency prices lower. The cryptocurrency market faced another…
- Alpha Finance Lab rallies after integrating with Compound and Binance Smart ChainCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoAlpha Finance Lab’s recent integration with Binance Smart Chain and Compound Finance triggered an 85% rally in the protocol’s ALPHA governance token. Alpha Finance Lab…
- NFTs based on STARZ show ‘American Gods’ coming soon from CurioCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe NFT market continues to expand, with upcoming tokens based on a mainstream TV show. Curio, a platform which sells non fungible tokens, is helping…
- Law Decoded: Loose ends and long dramas, Feb. 19–26Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoLongstanding sagas in crypto saw major plot development and even a conclusion or two in this week’s newsletter. Every Friday, Law Decoded delivers analysis on…