What is XRP?
Are you looking to learn more about XRP? Click here to see XRP circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.631672, decreased -4.47%), market cap, and more.
What are XRP Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does XRP (XRP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, XRP currently ranks in position 6 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider XRP‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. XRP has a market cap of $ 29,174,804,755, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 707,727,697,029, Litecoin at $ 8,850,563,631, Ethereum at $ 260,770,344,253, Tether at $ 61,745,441,894, and XRP at $ 29,174,804,755.
What is the price of XRP (XRP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of XRP is $ 0.631672 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,535484 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001700 BTC.)
What is XRP‘s (XRP) market supply?
The total available supply of XRP is 46,265,302,471 XRP. The total supply of XRP is 100,000,000,000 XRP.
What is the 24 hour volume for XRP (XRP)?
The 24 hour volume for XRP is $ 3,290,940,815.
How has XRP (XRP) performed recently?
XRP‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.47%. This compares with a seven day change of 12.77%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3,290,940,815. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is XRP (XRP) official website?
Links to XRP‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has XRP (XRP) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how XRP has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy XRP (XRP)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Crypto derivatives exchange Bitget to list USDC as collateral for margin tradingCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe Singapore-based crypto trading platform has inked a partnership with stablecoin issuer Circle. Derivatives exchange Bitget is set to become one of the first exchanges…
- Yahoo! Japan works with Line to launch NFT tradingCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoYahoo! Japan collaborates with messaging giant Line to enable secondary trading of NFTs issued on Line’s proprietary blockchain. Major Japanese internet company Yahoo! Japan has…
- Bitmart seeks restraining order to prevent hackers from selling fake BSVCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe owner of crypto exchange Bitmart has asked a New York judge to intervene to prevent hackers from selling the fraud-begotten coins on the open…
- Huobi winds down former exchange operator in ChinaCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoHuobi’s move follows a similar decision by crypto exchange OKEx, which resolved to dissolve its China-based entity in late June. Stakeholders in the Chinese firm…
- Bitcoin price seeks higher low as trader forecasts $45K breakout within weeksCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin will need several attempts, but resistance should ultimately fall to bulls, however, a healthy consolidation is also required, market participants explain. Bitcoin (BTC) traded…