What is XMON?
Are you looking to learn more about XMON? Click here to see XMON circulating supply, volume, price ($ 20,896.00, increased 0.22%), market cap, and more.
What are XMON Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does XMON (XMON) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, XMON currently ranks in position 421 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider XMON‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. XMON has a market cap of $ 52,575,342, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 456,477,182,396, Litecoin at $ 6,895,774,954, Ethereum at $ 197,515,380,235, Tether at $ 67,846,895,230, and XRP at $ 21,068,201,751.
What is the price of XMON (XMON) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of XMON is $ 20,896.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 19.219,10 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.88265608 BTC.)
What is XMON‘s (XMON) market supply?
The total available supply of XMON is 2,512 XMON. The total supply of XMON is 10,000 XMON.
What is the 24 hour volume for XMON (XMON)?
The 24 hour volume for XMON is $ 1,224,744.
How has XMON (XMON) performed recently?
XMON‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.22%. This compares with a seven day change of -2.77%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,224,744. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is XMON (XMON) official website?
Links to XMON‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has XMON (XMON) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how XMON has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy XMON (XMON)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Panama’s Supreme Court to rule on cryptocurrency legislationCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe high court will now decide whether to declare the “crypto bill” unenforceable or to approve it with modifications. Panama’s crypto bill saga has reached…
- LTC, AVAX, APT and FTM prepare to rally as Bitcoin price targets $24KCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin bulls look to push BTC price to $24,000 and in doing so, LTC, AVAX, APT and FTM could extend their monthly gains. Bitcoin (BTC)…
- North Korean hackers try to launder $27M in ETH from Harmony bridge attackCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThree main addresses sent 17,278 Ether to six exchanges, which managed to freeze at least some of the stolen funds. North Korean exploiters behind the…
- Bitcoin eyes $25K as BTC price nears best weekly close in 5 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoBitcoin bulls have everything to play for as the weekly and monthly closes decide what could be Bitcoin’s best January in ten years. Bitcoin (BTC)…
- South Korea to deploy cryptocurrency tracking system in 2023Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe “Virtual Currency Tracking System” will be used to monitor transaction history, extract information related to transactions and check the source of funds before and…