What is Venus?
Are you looking to learn more about Venus? Click here to see XVS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 4.84, decreased -3.75%), market cap, and more.
What are Venus Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Venus (XVS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Venus currently ranks in position 336 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Venus‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Venus has a market cap of $ 64,267,246, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 396,265,143,750, Litecoin at $ 3,928,091,832, Ethereum at $ 144,223,910,731, Tether at $ 66,867,578,805, and XRP at $ 17,101,238,374.
What is the price of Venus (XVS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Venus is $ 4.84 in USD. (The price in Euros is 4,58 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00023293 BTC.)
What is Venus‘s (XVS) market supply?
The total available supply of Venus is 13,296,328 XVS. The total supply of Venus is 29,745,110 XVS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Venus (XVS)?
The 24 hour volume for Venus is $ 4,069,235.
How has Venus (XVS) performed recently?
Venus‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.75%. This compares with a seven day change of 12.23%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 4,069,235. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Venus (XVS) official website?
Links to Venus‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Venus (XVS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Venus has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Venus (XVS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Educating regulators will help mitigate risks, says Figment execCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoRobert Ellison noted that a regulatory framework for staking is achievable because the concept is very easy to understand. Cointelegraph’s managing editor Alex Cohen interviewed…
- Less than 1% of all holders have 90% of the voting power in DAOs: reportCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA user must hold between 0.1% and 1% of the outstanding token supply to create a proposal and hold between 1% and 4% to pass…
- Swiss National Bank exec: Regulators may favor centralized stablecoins after Terra crisisCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThomas Moser hinted that regulations might take time as the current regulations would wipe out the decentralized ecosystem like DeFi. Swiss National Bank (SNB) deputy…
- Metaverse fractional ownership to form similarly to property loans: Casper execCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoRalf Kubli said that smart contracts can create fractionalization agreements and divide plots of metaverse land that can be leased out individually. As metaverse land…
- China’s BSN chair calls Bitcoin Ponzi, stablecoins ‘fine if regulated’Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoStablecoins like USDT and USDC would be doing just fine if properly regulated, while Bitcoin is a “Ponzi scheme” in any case, China’s BSN chair…