What is VeChain?
VeChain is a leading blockchain platform that aims to offer Blockchain-as-a-Service solutions to enterprises. Through the use of the blockchain's tamper-proof distributed ledger, the platform allows for a trust-free ecosystem that is efficient and transparent.
VeChain has gone beyond the proof of concept stage and is seeing adoption across multiple industries for supply chain management through asset digitization. Through advanced IoT integration, it is seeing usage in monitoring product fe cycle, real-time product location tracking, and authenticity verification. VeChain lists partners in varying industries ranging from food and pharmaceuticals, to automobile and luxury goods. VeChain continues to position itself as the leading enterprise solution with its strong economic model and governance philosophy through the VeChain Foundation and its steering committee.
VeChain Thor (VET) is currently sitting within the top 20 coins by market capitalization at the time of this writing. VeChain tokens were initially released as VEN on the Ethereum network after they completed their ICO in August 2017, but have since been swapped for VET after VeChain released its Thor Mainnet in June 2018.
- Historical Data
- China's central bank lays regulatory foundation for CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe new draft law legitimizes digital yuan and may criminalize the issuance of yuan-backed stablecoins by third parties China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of…
- JPMorgan turns bullish on Bitcoin citing ‘potential long-term upside’Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoA report from JPMorgan’s Global Markets Strategy division discusses three bullish reasons for Bitcoin’s long-term potential. JPMorgan, the $316 billion investment banking giant, said the…
- Gold smuggler's gait gives him away as Paypal launches price action moon mission: Bad crypto news of the weekCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto podcast. It’s been quite a week for Bitcoin, a week we’ve been waiting for. The coin is up nearly…
- Ethereum researcher Virgil Griffith files motion to dismiss North Korea conspiracy chargeCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoGriffith argues that because his April 2019 conference presentation consisted of widely-available public information, he was not providing a “service” to North Korean officials Virgil…
- How US authorities are using old AML tools to crack down on cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoWith new changes to the Travel Rule up for discussion and a bevy of new cases in the courts, it’s time to look at how…