What is TrueUSD?
Have you heard of TrueUSD? Here are all of the details that you need to know when investing in this blockchain technology.
TrueUSD is a tradeable blockchain coin that falls under the category of a stablecoin.
Stable coins are the industry standards of cryptocurrencies. They are designed to follow the trends and values of different national currencies.
The TrueUSD is exactly what it sounds like, a direct 1-to-1 match of the U.S. dollar.
This stablecoin is hosten by TrustToken.
What Makes TrueUSD Different?
TrueUSD always follows the value of a tangible currency that separates it from the rest of cryptocurrency.
TrueUSD is regulated by TrustToken.
Many modern cryptocurrency investors may see TrueUSD as dry, unimaginative, and boring.
However, TrueUSD plays a crucial role in connecting traditional markets with cryptocurrency markets.
Stablecoins like TrueUSD tend to be the most stable type of cryptocurrency since they directly follow government-regulated currency values.
While other cryptocurrency collectives aim for innovation and draw in early adopters, TrueUSD serves as the bridge between intangible assets and practical application.
It may seem that TrueUSD is of little value since it is not physical money and it does not have the innovative backing of other cryptocurrencies. However, it makes up for this by using cryptocurrency fundamentals: fast, safe, and secure transitions.
Should You Invest In TrueUSD?
TrueUSD is perfect for the cautious, low-risk cryptocurrency investor.
It may not have the bells and whistles of other blockchain technologies, but it pays dividends in investment stability.
Invest in TrueUSD if you are unsure about cryptocurrency, and you want an initial investment to test the marketplace.
You may also consider investing in TrueUSD to follow the value of the U.S. Dollar.
Looking for up-to-date news on your favorite cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies? Crypto.co has you covered with the latest and greatest from the crypto industry.
What are TrueUSD Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does TrueUSD (TUSD) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, TrueUSD currently ranks in position 130 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider TrueUSD‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. TrueUSD has a market cap of $ 291,860,796, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 908,517,236,708, Litecoin at $ 12,111,830,806, Ethereum at $ 177,719,476,721, Tether at $ 36,389,705,521, and XRP at $ 22,099,684,136.
What is the price of TrueUSD (TUSD) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of TrueUSD is $ 1.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,827435 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002100 BTC.)
What is TrueUSD‘s (TUSD) market supply?
The total available supply of TrueUSD is 290,548,060 TUSD. The total supply of TrueUSD is 290,548,060 TUSD.
What is the 24 hour volume for TrueUSD (TUSD)?
The 24 hour volume for TrueUSD is $ 159,448,899.
How has TrueUSD (TUSD) performed recently?
TrueUSD‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.41%. This compares with a seven day change of 0.23%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 159,448,899. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is TrueUSD (TUSD) official website?
Links to TrueUSD‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has TrueUSD (TUSD) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how TrueUSD has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy TrueUSD (TUSD)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…