What is Status?
Status (SNT) is a mobile messaging platform and interface that is open source and allows users to connect with different applications based on the Ethereum network. It uses the SNT token to access various decentralized apps and programs while allowing its users to have complete ownership over their digital assets and identities.
Status Network Tokens (or SNTs) are the native currency to Status. After being converted from real money, it can be used in all transactions and allow one to reserve network voting rights by converting their tokens into decision tokens. It is also assisted by peer-to-peer blockchain technology that allows direct messaging between users.
How Does It Work?
Since Status is a web browser as well as a messaging platform on the Ethereum network, uses can use the system for person-to-person payments, encrypted communication, and free trade. It also utilizes the Whisper V5 protocol to maintain decentralized exchanges and encourage community-driven communication and management.
Interaction with DApps
The status platform has five main components: Incubate, Embark, Studio, Nimbus, and Keycard. All of which involve users to become more involved in DApps by providing information to those who want to learn more and offering ways for users to develop their own on the network.
SNT on the Market
The current price of Status is $0.032001 and is ranked #96 on Crypto.co. It has a 24-hour trading volume of $6,848,691 and a market cap of $111,059,261. While no max supply is available, the current number of SNT tokens in circulation is at 3,470,483,788.
How to Purchase and Store Status
You can purchase SNT using real USD currency from any number of exchanges that support Status, such as Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex, etc. Since they are a form of ERC-20 token, they can be stored in any offline Ethereum wallet. It is preferable to use a hardware ERC-20 wallet since they are known to have the highest security.
What are Status Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Status (SNT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Status currently ranks in position 121 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Status‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Status has a market cap of $ 332,548,799, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 931,032,068,740, Litecoin at $ 12,215,624,084, Ethereum at $ 190,376,646,361, Tether at $ 34,969,276,899, and XRP at $ 21,686,946,480.
What is the price of Status (SNT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Status is $ 0.085698 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,070382 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000200 BTC.)
What is Status‘s (SNT) market supply?
The total available supply of Status is 3,880,483,788 SNT. The total supply of Status is 6,804,870,174 SNT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Status (SNT)?
The 24 hour volume for Status is $ 134,277,528.
How has Status (SNT) performed recently?
Status‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 7.46%. This compares with a seven day change of -11.87%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 134,277,528. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Status (SNT) official website?
Links to Status‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Status (SNT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Status has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Status (SNT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Chainlink rolls out OCR system upgrade, reducing gas costs tenfoldCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe Off-Chain Reporting upgrade changes how oracles aggregate data, easing the burden on the blockchains. Chainlink (LINK) has launched a major upgrade for its oracle…
- Sam Bankman-Fried: The crypto whale who wants to give billions awayCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours ago“The brutal or inspiring truth… is that the more you put in, the more you get out.” Like many people in crypto, Sam Bankman-Fried is…
- Total estimated crypto users worldwide tops 100 million, survey findsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBitcoin’s runaway growth in January boosted the global crypto user base by close to 16%, according to an analysis from Crypto.com. Crypto exchange and debit…
- 'Cryptocurrency is not legitimate money,' says Nigeria's central bank governorCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoNigeria’s central bank is doubling down on its anti-cryptocurrency stance. Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, has defended the apex bank’s decision…
- Tokenization of assets is not taking off, but it really shouldCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoFor years, tokenization has been hyped to be one of the most interesting use cases of blockchain, but it hasn’t gained its momentum yet. For…