What is XRP?
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
Ripple is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
- Historical Data
- China's central bank lays regulatory foundation for CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe new draft law legitimizes digital yuan and may criminalize the issuance of yuan-backed stablecoins by third parties China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of…
- JPMorgan turns bullish on Bitcoin citing ‘potential long-term upside’Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoA report from JPMorgan’s Global Markets Strategy division discusses three bullish reasons for Bitcoin’s long-term potential. JPMorgan, the $316 billion investment banking giant, said the…
- Gold smuggler's gait gives him away as Paypal launches price action moon mission: Bad crypto news of the weekCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto podcast. It’s been quite a week for Bitcoin, a week we’ve been waiting for. The coin is up nearly…
- Ethereum researcher Virgil Griffith files motion to dismiss North Korea conspiracy chargeCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoGriffith argues that because his April 2019 conference presentation consisted of widely-available public information, he was not providing a “service” to North Korean officials Virgil…
- How US authorities are using old AML tools to crack down on cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoWith new changes to the Travel Rule up for discussion and a bevy of new cases in the courts, it’s time to look at how…