What is Ontology?
Ontology is a new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.
Ontology provides new high-performance public blockchains that include a series of complete distributed ledgers and smart contract systems.
Ontology blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. Ontology supports collaboration amongst chain networks with its various protocol groups.
Ontology will constantly provide common modules on the underlying infrastructure for differient kinds of distributed senarios, such as those for the distributed digital identity framework, distributed data exchange protocol, and so on. Based on specific senario requirements, Ontology will continue to develop new common modules.
- Historical Data
- Former Visa exec joins Crypto.com to drive Latin American marketCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoTraditional finance execs are increasingly moving into crypto positions. The cryptocurrency industry welcomes another high-profile executive from traditional finance.Filomena Ruffa, a former vice president of…
- Malaysian Securities Commission issues revised digital asset guidelinesCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoRegulation for initial exchange offerings and digital asset custodians comes into force today. The Securities Commission Malaysia has issued revised guidelines governing digital assets, effective…
- Bitcoin price drops to $13.3K after matching peak of 2019 bull runCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBriefly challenging $14,000 produced major volatility for BTC/USD, which subsequently retreated by over $500 in hours. Bitcoin (BTC) retreated to $13,300 on Oct. 28 after…
- Unconfirmed transactions on Bitcoin network at highest level since 2017Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoHash rate has also tumbled on the Bitcoin network. The Bitcoin network has slowed down amid Bitcoin’s (BTC) new price highs, causing a large number…
- Telos launches new gig economy platform on the blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAmid a global employment crisis, it’s perhaps inevitable that the gig economy is making inroads into the blockchain space too. Blockchain developers can’t be accused…