What is NEO?
Have you heard of the Neo blockchain network? There are a few things you should know before investing in Neo and becoming part of this blockchain.
What is Neo?
Neo was China’s first well-known blockchain technology to be launched in the global forum.
It came into public view at the beginning of 2014 and had been growing ever since.
Neo’s mission is to build a new “smart economy” through its blockchain technology.
The Neo community plans to do this by building digital assets and the conception of the “smart contract.”
Essentially, a smart contract is a secure contractual transaction that can be made through the Neo blockchain.
What Makes Neo Different?
One of Neo and other blockchain technologies’ significant differentiators is their commitment to making a whole new digital world.
The community at Neo is attempting to make a better internet and completely revolutionize the digital world.
Neo also has two different currencies. GAS tokens can be used to pay miners for transactions, while NEO tokens can be used as voting chips for the blockchain’s future.
Neo is also considered a “full development” blockchain.
Neo’s technology is continuously updated and backed by promotion from outside parties, which is relatively unusual for blockchain technology.
Should You Invest In Neo?
Investing in Neo is for people who are looking for foreign cryptocurrency investments.
While all cryptocurrencies are foreign to some extent, Neo stands out from the crowd because it was founded in China.
Some people have their reservations about China-based blockchain technology.
If this sounds like you, Neo may not be the right investment for you.
Investing in Neo is for those searching to bring a revolution to the internet.
Do you want a fast, informative way to learn about all of your favorite cryptocurrencies? Crypto.co is the ideal blockchain news network for you.
What are NEO Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does NEO (NEO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, NEO currently ranks in position 27 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider NEO‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. NEO has a market cap of $ 1,716,862,181, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 630,683,087,451, Litecoin at $ 9,447,841,689, Ethereum at $ 159,727,587,753, Tether at $ 24,973,079,833, and XRP at $ 12,476,882,389.
What is the price of NEO (NEO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of NEO is $ 24.34 in USD. (The price in Euros is 19,99 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00071800 BTC.)
How has NEO (NEO) performed recently?
NEO‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.35%. This compares with a seven day change of 2.15%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 523,486,406. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is NEO (NEO) official website?
Links to NEO‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has NEO (NEO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how NEO has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy NEO (NEO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitkub submits improvement plans to Thai SEC and resumes tradingCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThe regulator had previously suspended the exchange following several brief outages due to extreme volume spikes. Bitkub, Thailand’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, resumed its services on…
- More institutional adoption as Marathon Patent Group purchases $150M in BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoCEO Merrick Okamoto said the crypto purchase would help make Marathon an appealing choice to investors seeking “exposure to this new asset class.” Nevada-based crypto…
- Why traders say Ethereum may see a 'rinse' pullback after breaking its two-year highCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoTraders say ETH price could pull back temporarily after climbing to a new all-time high above $1,470, despite the momentum of Ethereum. Several traders believe…
- Grayscale donates $1M to Coin Center, pledges up to $1M more in matched contributionsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoGrayscale hopes to build off the success of Kraken’s donate-and-match program from 2018. Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital-asset manager, has pledged $1 million to…
- Blockchain-aided voting trials to begin in IndiaCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBlockchain technology could provide the security needed to expand national voting beyond provincial borders. Trials of blockchain-aided voting in India that would enable voters to…