What is NEO?
Have you heard of the Neo blockchain network? There are a few things you should know before investing in Neo and becoming part of this blockchain.
What is Neo?
Neo was China’s first well-known blockchain technology to be launched in the global forum.
It came into public view at the beginning of 2014 and had been growing ever since.
Neo’s mission is to build a new “smart economy” through its blockchain technology.
The Neo community plans to do this by building digital assets and the conception of the “smart contract.”
Essentially, a smart contract is a secure contractual transaction that can be made through the Neo blockchain.
What Makes Neo Different?
One of Neo and other blockchain technologies’ significant differentiators is their commitment to making a whole new digital world.
The community at Neo is attempting to make a better internet and completely revolutionize the digital world.
Neo also has two different currencies. GAS tokens can be used to pay miners for transactions, while NEO tokens can be used as voting chips for the blockchain’s future.
Neo is also considered a “full development” blockchain.
Neo’s technology is continuously updated and backed by promotion from outside parties, which is relatively unusual for blockchain technology.
Should You Invest In Neo?
Investing in Neo is for people who are looking for foreign cryptocurrency investments.
While all cryptocurrencies are foreign to some extent, Neo stands out from the crowd because it was founded in China.
Some people have their reservations about China-based blockchain technology.
If this sounds like you, Neo may not be the right investment for you.
Investing in Neo is for those searching to bring a revolution to the internet.
Do you want a fast, informative way to learn about all of your favorite cryptocurrencies? Crypto.co is the ideal blockchain news network for you.
What are NEO Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does NEO (NEO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, NEO currently ranks in position 73 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider NEO‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. NEO has a market cap of $ 681,690,285, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 409,041,693,289, Litecoin at $ 4,146,463,507, Ethereum at $ 150,758,890,627, Tether at $ 66,901,638,849, and XRP at $ 17,705,852,133.
What is the price of NEO (NEO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of NEO is $ 9.67 in USD. (The price in Euros is 9,19 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00045094 BTC.)
What is NEO‘s (NEO) market supply?
The total available supply of NEO is 70,530,000 NEO. The total supply of NEO is 100,000,000 NEO.
What is the 24 hour volume for NEO (NEO)?
The 24 hour volume for NEO is $ 49,888,343.
How has NEO (NEO) performed recently?
NEO‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.43%. This compares with a seven day change of 6.41%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 49,888,343. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is NEO (NEO) official website?
Links to NEO‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has NEO (NEO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how NEO has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy NEO (NEO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitpanda announces layoffs citing no compromise on product qualityCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoWitnessing the crypto crashes over the past several weeks from a front-row seat, Bitpanda made the “tough decision” of cutting down its employee headcount to…
- What is StrongBlock (STRONG) and how does it work?Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoStrongblock creates platforms and protocols with the intention of revolutionizing how blockchain networks compensate the nodes that protect and sustain them. The digital financial environment…
- Bitcoin network power demand falls to 10.65GW as hash rate sees 14% dropCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe Bitcoin network recorded the year 2022’s lowest power demand of 10.65 gigawatts (GW). At its peak, the BTC network demanded 16.09 GW of power.…
- It seems NFT-themed Bored & Hungry restaurant no longer accepts cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe alleged removal is a bit strange considering Bored and Hungry only opened its doors back in April. The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that…
- Celsius Network hires advisers ahead of potential bankruptcy: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRestructuring, bankruptcy, buyouts… media outlets are swarming with different reports on the next steps Celsius may take. Crypto lending platform Celsius Network has reportedly onboarded…