What is Loopring?
It can be tricky navigating the cryptocurrency markets, especially with how volatile they tend to be. With the emergence of new cryptocurrencies reasonably often, it can be challenging to discern the truth from the lies. Loopring LRC is both a cryptocurrency and a decentralized exchange protocol that conducted its first initial coin offering in 2019, which managed to raise $45 million. Let’s look at what exactly Loopring LRC is and how you can purchase the digital currency LRC.
A Brief Summary on What Loopring LRC Is
Loopring LRC is a tradeable cryptocurrency that utilizes the Ethereum algorithm to classify as a decentralized exchange protocol. The Loopring platform is built upon numerous sets of smart contracts that perform various tasks. In essence, the Loopring platform is an automated execution system that runs off Ethereum. By running off Ethereum, it can support cross-exchange trading of the various crypto assets.
In addition to being a cryptocurrency, Loopring is a platform that wants to solve the common problems users face with centralized cryptocurrency exchanges. With Loopring being an automated execution system, it can, in theory, act as a go-between crypto exchanges and the various blockchains. Ultimately the platform wants to protect against the risks associated with counterparties and reduce the costs involved with trading so that crypto users worldwide can benefit from the most beneficial trades.
A Two-Step Guide on How to Buy Loopring LRC
Purchasing LRC can seem like a daunting task, but it is, in fact, relatively easy to do. Below we will look at two necessary steps to go about buying the Loopring LRC digital currency.
You will first need to identify a cryptocurrency exchange that supports the buying of LRC. Once you have found an exchange, you will then have to create an account with them. When signing up, depending on the exchange you choose, you will likely have to provide some form of personal identification, so make sure you have that readily available.
Once you have signed up with an exchange, you will want to deposit some funds into your crypto wallet. After you have deposited the funds, you can then buy your LRC by finding a trading pairing that enables you to trade in LRC. The most popular way this is done is by first exchanging US dollars into Ethereum or Bitcoin and then using that cryptocurrency to buy LRC.
If you would like to find out the trading prices for Loopring, you can look at crypto.co today for the latest trading prices.
As evidenced in this article, digital currency LRC is not difficult to purchase. After reading this article, you will hopefully understand what Loopring is and how you can buy LRC. Before partaking in any form of cryptocurrency trading, make sure you analyze market trends and establish good entry and exit points in the crypto market. Cryptocurrency trading is complex and, as such, should be taken seriously. Loopring LRC is a platform that is currently making an impact due to its decentralized protocol and open-source nature and is projected to continue developing over the next few years.
What are Loopring Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Loopring (LRC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Loopring currently ranks in position 90 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Loopring‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Loopring has a market cap of $ 647,154,560, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 873,150,612,783, Litecoin at $ 11,499,341,497, Ethereum at $ 170,965,507,565, Tether at $ 36,309,551,516, and XRP at $ 21,075,191,061.
What is the price of Loopring (LRC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Loopring is $ 0.519179 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,429587 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001100 BTC.)
What is Loopring‘s (LRC) market supply?
The total available supply of Loopring is 1,246,496,469 LRC. The total supply of Loopring is 1,374,378,440 LRC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Loopring (LRC)?
The 24 hour volume for Loopring is $ 90,831,714.
How has Loopring (LRC) performed recently?
Loopring‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -11.59%. This compares with a seven day change of -3.95%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 90,831,714. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Loopring (LRC) official website?
Links to Loopring‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Loopring (LRC) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Loopring has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Loopring (LRC)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…