What is Lisk?
Lisk is a platform that seeks to make blockchain more convenient and user friendly to larger numbers of people through downloadable applications. Lisk blockchain is now is in the process of building applications like Lisk Global Data Chain, and Chronicler which are apps designed for storing mass amounts of information. Also in design currently are Lisk Roulette, a roulette game app, and Lisk inviter, which is an event app to invite guests and track attendance. Lisk also has their official wallet version that they recommend for storing LSK tokens for maximum security and ease of use. However, it can be stored in other digital wallets such as Atomic Wallet.
Lisk is a Swiss-based company since its founding in 2016. The creators wanted to build a platform that encouraged development under an open-source system. Designed so App developers can easily create apps using Lisk blockchain, coding languages in the software development kit are all in Java and TypeScript.
LSK tokens are used to power the Lisk blockchain transactions since 2016, when the company released 100,000,000 LSK tokens. There is now a circulating supply of 126 million tokens, and they are trading at around USD 1.25 as of December 2020. LSK token investors have seen an ROI of 1,518% since 2016. The market cap is $155,754,839, and it ranks number 81 in the market today. Users can purchase LSK tokens from various exchanges, including Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Kraken, BitFlyer, and others.
What are Lisk Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Lisk (LSK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Lisk currently ranks in position 108 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Lisk‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Lisk has a market cap of $ 425,980,042, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 874,675,753,917, Litecoin at $ 11,590,899,650, Ethereum at $ 171,712,099,401, Tether at $ 36,309,551,516, and XRP at $ 21,210,821,502.
What is the price of Lisk (LSK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Lisk is $ 2.97 in USD. (The price in Euros is 2,46 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00006300 BTC.)
What is Lisk‘s (LSK) market supply?
The total available supply of Lisk is 143,363,565 LSK. The total supply of Lisk is 0 LSK.
What is the 24 hour volume for Lisk (LSK)?
The 24 hour volume for Lisk is $ 29,993,902.
How has Lisk (LSK) performed recently?
Lisk‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -9.15%. This compares with a seven day change of -1.95%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 29,993,902. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Lisk (LSK) official website?
Links to Lisk‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Lisk (LSK) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Lisk has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Lisk (LSK)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…