What is Huobi Token?
Huobi Token (HT) is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The Huobi token was founded by the Huobi exchange in 2018 as part of their strategy to recover the lost user base due to stringent Chinese regulations. Huobi exchanges is the third largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. HT is a loyalty token and provides several incentives to large volume traders such as fee discounts, similar to Binance coin (BNB). Initially, 60% of Huobi Tokens (300 million HT) were distributed among the users who purchased a discount service package. Remaining 40% of Huobi Tokens are reserved for platform operations, user rewards and team incentives with a 4 year vesting schedule.
Huobi Tokens were developed by the team at Huobi Global. Huobi Global several other products apart from Huobi Tokens which includes Huobi Pro, Huobi Mining Pool, Huobi OTC etc.
The purpose of Huobi token is to incentivize traders and investors. The holders of Huobi Token get incentives such as transaction fee discounts, early access & events, liquidity buybacks, survey/voting rights, and the tokens are tradeable against popular cryptocurrencies.
- Historical Data
Huobi Token News
- 3 reasons Bitcoin suddenly dropped 3% in 1 hour and recoveredCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin abruptly dropped over 3% in under an hour after surging to $13,350, but its high time frame log charts remain highly…
- Bitcoin breaking through $12K is huge but don't expect higher prices before 2021Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin price may now see sideways action for a few months after breaking through crucial multi-year resistance at $12,000. The previous week has been tremendous…
- Corporate disclosure is the only way to get crypto institutionalizedCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoDisclosure best practices need to be adopted as their lack is holding the industry back. Some people predicted that crypto assets were going to be…
- Gold ‘breaking down’ against Bitcoin is highly bullish for BTC — AnalystCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoReal Vision Group CEO Raoul Pal says gold is “breaking down” against Bitcoin, a signal that the bullish case for BTC continues to strengthen. Earlier…
- China's central bank lays regulatory foundation for CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe new draft law legitimizes digital yuan and may criminalize the issuance of yuan-backed stablecoins by third parties China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of…