What is Hedera Hashgraph?
In the world of alternatives to blockchain, Hedera is a leader. Hedera Hashgraph calls itself a faster and more secure alternative to the ever-popular blockchain. Although the Hedera Hashgraph is new, the technology is based on ledge technology from 2016. That year, Lemon Baird came up with a technology that quickly and affordably processed transactions.
More About Hedera Hashgraph
Because of its speed and affordability, Hashgraph hopes to become a micropayment system. Currently, Hedera is a decentralized public network. It allows developers to build secure applications with a consensus that's almost in real-time.
With over 1.5 million transactions processed on the network each day, Hedera has beat out Euthereum in daily tx count. The platform also has five times more throughput than Bitcoin.
The millions of nodes on Hashgraph don't mine. Instead, they gossip with one another. They share notes on transaction histories and pick famous witnesses. In essence, a witness is a transaction that is an event or process. It gets communicated to nodes early on, and then nodes compare gossip about the event or process.
If Hedera Hashgraph continues to grow at this rate, it could be the fastest blockchain. It uses a system that resembles Tron and IOTA, and it may become the main network for decentralized projects.
Hedera Hashgraph has coins known as HBARs. If you want HBAR coins, you need to have Bitcoin or Ethereum and you must trade them for HBAR coins. Several currency exchanges have HBAR coins available, and you can easily buy Bitcoin or Ethereum to trade with.
With a circulating supply of 6,389,599,009, HBAR coins don't have an available maximum. Although other platforms have HBAR coins, Binance, OKEx, and VCC Exchange are among them. As of December 16, an HBAR coin had a value of $0.035403 USD.
What are Hedera Hashgraph Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Hedera Hashgraph currently ranks in position 64 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Hedera Hashgraph‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Hedera Hashgraph has a market cap of $ 1,128,660,091, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 873,150,612,783, Litecoin at $ 11,499,341,497, Ethereum at $ 170,965,507,565, Tether at $ 36,309,551,516, and XRP at $ 21,075,191,061.
What is the price of Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Hedera Hashgraph is $ 0.150668 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,124668 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000300 BTC.)
What is Hedera Hashgraph‘s (HBAR) market supply?
The total available supply of Hedera Hashgraph is 7,514,692,393 HBAR. The total supply of Hedera Hashgraph is 50,000,000,000 HBAR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)?
The 24 hour volume for Hedera Hashgraph is $ 497,582,615.
How has Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) performed recently?
Hedera Hashgraph‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.17%. This compares with a seven day change of 26.92%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 497,582,615. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) official website?
Links to Hedera Hashgraph‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Hedera Hashgraph has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Hedera Hashgraph News
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…