What is FTX Token?
Built by traders and intended for traders, FTX is an exchange for cryptocurrency derivatives. The platform is powerful enough for trading firms and simple enough for novices to figure out how to use it. And FTX Token FTT is an essential part of FTX. You could argue it's the backbone of the whole FTX system.
What is FTX?
A cryptocurrency exchange, FTX is known for innovation. It features the first known derivatives, leveraged tokens, and options in the industry. The team behind the company comes from Wall Street and major tech companies.
As it stands, futures exchanges have significant flaws. FTX is a company that intends to resolve those problems. Since it launched in April of 2019, FTX futures have done more than $100m in trades per day.
A Closer Look at FTX Token FTT
FTX Token is a token and has a foundation of Ethereum and Binance Coin. As of December 8th, the token was on eight exchanges and had a total of 20 markets. On the 8th, one token had a value of $4.37. It had a CoinMarketCap ranking of #48.
FTX Trading LTD is the owner of FTX. Incorporated in Barbuda and Antigua, the company was incubated by Alameda Research. Since FTT was made available, the goal was to provide an automated way for individuals to obtain leverage.
Individuals who hold FTT receive buying and burning of fees every week. Additionally, they enjoy lower trading fees on FTX. Other benefits include OTC rebates, futures trading collateral, and insurance fund gains.
Only 350,000,000 FTT tokens exist. No more tokens will be made and 175,000,000 tokens are set to unlock over the course of three years.
If you purchased an FTX token at the launch, you would have a 330.22% return on investment as of December 8th.
What are FTX Token Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does FTX Token (FTT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, FTX Token currently ranks in position 37 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider FTX Token‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. FTX Token has a market cap of $ 2,532,259,290, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 874,675,753,917, Litecoin at $ 11,590,899,650, Ethereum at $ 171,712,099,401, Tether at $ 36,309,551,516, and XRP at $ 21,210,821,502.
What is the price of FTX Token (FTT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of FTX Token is $ 28.57 in USD. (The price in Euros is 23,64 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00060800 BTC.)
What is FTX Token‘s (FTT) market supply?
The total available supply of FTX Token is 88,755,736 FTT. The total supply of FTX Token is 339,628,072 FTT.
What is the 24 hour volume for FTX Token (FTT)?
The 24 hour volume for FTX Token is $ 78,624,141.
How has FTX Token (FTT) performed recently?
FTX Token‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -9.13%. This compares with a seven day change of 1.23%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 78,624,141. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is FTX Token (FTT) official website?
Links to FTX Token‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has FTX Token (FTT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how FTX Token has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy FTX Token (FTT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
FTX Token News
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…