What is Voyager Token?
Ethos (ETHOS) is an ERC-20 token developed on the Ethereum blockchain incorporating a next-generation blockchain API "Ethos Bedrock". The API consists of four fundamental blocks i.e. Ethos Wallet services, Ethos Relay, Ethod Fiat Gateway, and Ethos Broadcast. Ethos is a platform offering a universal wallet to manage the cryptocurrencies linked seamlessly with fiat using a diversification layer. The users will be able to send or receive the supported cryptocurrencies using the wallet manager interface based on decentralized blockchain technology. The private keys will be secure with the user and ETHOS cannot access them without the user consent. Ethos token is used on Ethos platform to incentivize the community building and paying for fees. ETHOS is the fuel for Ethos platform.
Ethos was founded by Shingo Lavine who is also the current CEO. The team consists of a chief product officer Kevin Dean Pettit, a chief technical officer Tim Simmons and a chief operating officer Adam Lavine. The team consists of 17 other members.
The purpose of ETHOS token is to reduce cryptocurrency transaction costs and create scaleable micropayment transfer mechanisms. The ETHOS token also supports an open financial ecosystem that bridges crypto assets and conventional Fiat currency.
What are Voyager Token Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Voyager Token (VGX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Voyager Token currently ranks in position 53 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Voyager Token‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Voyager Token has a market cap of $ 1,513,138,852, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 907,650,011,675, Litecoin at $ 11,945,939,522, Ethereum at $ 178,612,080,786, Tether at $ 35,494,757,699, and XRP at $ 20,220,584,888.
What is the price of Voyager Token (VGX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Voyager Token is $ 6.81 in USD. (The price in Euros is 5,64 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00014000 BTC.)
What is Voyager Token‘s (VGX) market supply?
The total available supply of Voyager Token is 222,295,208 VGX. The total supply of Voyager Token is 222,295,208 VGX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Voyager Token (VGX)?
The 24 hour volume for Voyager Token is $ 11,183,879.
How has Voyager Token (VGX) performed recently?
Voyager Token‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.91%. This compares with a seven day change of 8.50%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 11,183,879. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Voyager Token (VGX) official website?
Links to Voyager Token‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Voyager Token (VGX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Voyager Token has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Voyager Token (VGX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Voyager Token News
- Coinbase custodies 11% of entire crypto capitalizationCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe custody service of leading U.S. exchange Coinbase now controls more than 10% of the combined crypto asset market cap. Crypto data aggregator Messari has…
- Leverage traders 'flushed out' by late-February crypto crash: GlassnodeCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoCrypto analytics provider Glassnode argues the late February BTC crash may have been a healthy reset that flushed excessive leverage out of the market. According…
- Musician Grimes’ debut NFT auction generates $5.8M in 20 minutesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAcclaimed musician Grimes has made $5.8 million in 20 minutes after auctioning eight tokenized artworks in her first NFT drop. Candian musician and visual artist,…
- DOGE is now supported at 1,800 ATMs in 45 US statesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoU.S. citizens can now purchase Dogecoin from ATMs in 45 of the country’s 50 states. Famous meme crypto Dogecoin (DOGE) can now be accessed through…
- Bitcoin price hits $50K after bullish outlook from Citigroup and Goldman SachsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoBullish maneuvers from MicroStrategy, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup are just a few of the factors backing Bitcoin’s rally back to $50,000. On March 1 cryptocurrency…