What is Voyager Token?
Ethos (ETHOS) is an ERC-20 token developed on the Ethereum blockchain incorporating a next-generation blockchain API "Ethos Bedrock". The API consists of four fundamental blocks i.e. Ethos Wallet services, Ethos Relay, Ethod Fiat Gateway, and Ethos Broadcast. Ethos is a platform offering a universal wallet to manage the cryptocurrencies linked seamlessly with fiat using a diversification layer. The users will be able to send or receive the supported cryptocurrencies using the wallet manager interface based on decentralized blockchain technology. The private keys will be secure with the user and ETHOS cannot access them without the user consent. Ethos token is used on Ethos platform to incentivize the community building and paying for fees. ETHOS is the fuel for Ethos platform.
Ethos was founded by Shingo Lavine who is also the current CEO. The team consists of a chief product officer Kevin Dean Pettit, a chief technical officer Tim Simmons and a chief operating officer Adam Lavine. The team consists of 17 other members.
The purpose of ETHOS token is to reduce cryptocurrency transaction costs and create scaleable micropayment transfer mechanisms. The ETHOS token also supports an open financial ecosystem that bridges crypto assets and conventional Fiat currency.
What are Voyager Token Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Voyager Token (VGX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Voyager Token currently ranks in position 99 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Voyager Token‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Voyager Token has a market cap of $ 1,090,095,321, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,203,085,080,371, Litecoin at $ 18,522,873,602, Ethereum at $ 275,043,724,752, Tether at $ 45,888,879,484, and XRP at $ 88,597,618,179.
What is the price of Voyager Token (VGX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Voyager Token is $ 4.90 in USD. (The price in Euros is 4,12 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00007600 BTC.)
What is Voyager Token‘s (VGX) market supply?
The total available supply of Voyager Token is 222,295,208 VGX. The total supply of Voyager Token is 222,295,208 VGX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Voyager Token (VGX)?
The 24 hour volume for Voyager Token is $ 17,168,698.
How has Voyager Token (VGX) performed recently?
Voyager Token‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.67%. This compares with a seven day change of 23.33%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 17,168,698. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Voyager Token (VGX) official website?
Links to Voyager Token‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Voyager Token (VGX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Voyager Token has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Voyager Token (VGX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Voyager Token News
- Record $8B open interest on Ethereum futures shows the pros are 'here'Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoAnalysts say billion-dollar liquidations are less of a risk even as the open interest on Ethereum futures hit a new high at $8 billion. The…
- Lockheed Martin adopts blockchain for supply chain management in SwitzerlandCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe defense contractor has secured access to SyncFab’s supplier intelligence platform to help manage OEMs in Switzerland. United States aerospace and defense contractor Lockheed Martin…
- Dogecoin (DOGE) hits a new ATH as Bitcoin bulls try to flip $63K to supportCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoDogecoin rallied to a new all-time high as mainstream interest in cryptocurrency grows and the total crypto market capitalization tops $2.19 trillion. The price of…
- NFTs by mail? US Postal Service plans to support postage tokensCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe government agency reported $73.1 billion in revenue from postage and other services in the 2020 fiscal year. The United States Postal Service will soon…
- DeFi mutual fund Sheesha Finance raises $9.4MCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoSheesha is attempting to make DeFi projects more accessible to mainstream users. Sheesha Finance, a decentralized finance mutual fund based in the United Arab Emirates,…