What is Enjin Coin?
Enjin is a company that builds many interlinked blockchain-based gaming products. The Enjin Network is the world's largest social gaming platform with over 250,000 communities and over 18 million gamers. This social gaming platform allows users to build websites and clans. It also providers an instant messenger and enables users to host stores with virtual items.
What Is Enjin Coin?
Enjin Coin is the cryptocurrency designed for transacting in virtual goods created on the Enjin Network. The Enjin development team is developing the coin to be the most versatile cryptocurrency for the gaming industry. ENJ comes with a suite of SDKs and APIs that developers can use with their games and user communities.
How Does Enjin Coin Work?
Developers built Enjin Coin on the Ethereum network. This gives it the power to act as a digital currency with smart contract features.
One of the essential features of Enjin Coin is the capacity to create and maintain virtual goods. Developers can use it as a platform to create unique currency for their communities. The developers' coins will inherit the security, speed, and cost offered by the Enjin Coin blockchain.
Other essential capabilities of Enjin Coin include:
Decentralized Payment Gateway: The gateway enables you to build customized carts and invoices. It also allows you to use a widget to accept payment by Enjin Coin or another customized coin on a website.
Smart Wallet: This component will enable you to trade coins outside the gaming environment to another user using a Smart Wallet.
Trading Enjin Coin
The maximum supply of Enjin Coins is 1 billion coins, while over 823 million ENJ coins are in circulation as of December 9, 2020. The current price of Enjin Coin is $0.138753 with a daily trading volume of over $10.8 million. The market cap for ENJ is $114,211,958. Users may trade this coin on Binance, VCC Exchange, BitAsset, CoinTiger, and other crypto exchanges.
What are Enjin Coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Enjin Coin (ENJ) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Enjin Coin currently ranks in position 73 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Enjin Coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $ 1,288,652,872, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 724,017,922,072, Litecoin at $ 9,266,285,578, Ethereum at $ 295,579,952,253, Tether at $ 62,380,703,442, and XRP at $ 33,005,982,391.
What is the price of Enjin Coin (ENJ) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Enjin Coin is $ 1.38 in USD. (The price in Euros is 1,16 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00003600 BTC.)
What is Enjin Coin‘s (ENJ) market supply?
The total available supply of Enjin Coin is 934,331,121 ENJ. The total supply of Enjin Coin is 1,000,000,000 ENJ.
What is the 24 hour volume for Enjin Coin (ENJ)?
The 24 hour volume for Enjin Coin is $ 107,002,150.
How has Enjin Coin (ENJ) performed recently?
Enjin Coin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.05%. This compares with a seven day change of 2.78%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 107,002,150. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Enjin Coin (ENJ) official website?
Links to Enjin Coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Enjin Coin (ENJ) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Enjin Coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Enjin Coin (ENJ)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Enjin Coin News
- Bitcoin price clings to $38K, but Dollar Index bounce could put BTC under pressureCointelegraph.com News - 51 minutes agoBitcoin is in wait-and-see mode as the dollar trades near two-month lows on warnings that the Fed could continue its stimulus programs. A recent run-down…
- New Spanish bill aims to enable mortgage payments in cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThe draft bill intends to allow property owners to pay mortgages with crypto and authorize the real estate sector to use their own crypto for…
- Panic selling is crypto investors’ biggest mistake, new survey revealsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoOut of 1,021 U.S.-based crypto owners, one-third have already fallen for a crypto scam via emails, websites and fake mobile apps. The importance of storage…
- Crypto is a fundamental technological breakthrough, a16z co-founder saysCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoMarc Andreessen, co-founder and general partner at the VC firm Andreessen Horowitz, says crypto represents the latest, most significant transformation of the tech industry. Marc…
- FBI joins Mirror Trading probe in Africa to help recover US investor fundsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe Federal Bureau of Investigation is joining the investigation into one of the largest alleged crypto scams of 2020. Investigations into the South African company…