What is DerivaDAO?
Are you looking to learn more about DerivaDAO? Click here to see DDX circulating supply, volume, price ($ 7.57, decreased -2.78%), market cap, and more.
What are DerivaDAO Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does DerivaDAO (DDX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, DerivaDAO currently ranks in position 157 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider DerivaDAO‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. DerivaDAO has a market cap of $ 197,241,571, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 928,126,248,856, Litecoin at $ 12,148,329,529, Ethereum at $ 189,735,562,010, Tether at $ 34,832,700,974, and XRP at $ 21,559,211,807.
What is the price of DerivaDAO (DDX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of DerivaDAO is $ 7.57 in USD. (The price in Euros is 6,22 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00015100 BTC.)
What is DerivaDAO‘s (DDX) market supply?
The total available supply of DerivaDAO is 26,094,664 DDX. The total supply of DerivaDAO is 50,456,304 DDX.
What is the 24 hour volume for DerivaDAO (DDX)?
The 24 hour volume for DerivaDAO is $ 1,635,794.
How has DerivaDAO (DDX) performed recently?
DerivaDAO‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -2.78%. This compares with a seven day change of -12.62%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,635,794. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is DerivaDAO (DDX) official website?
Links to DerivaDAO‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has DerivaDAO (DDX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how DerivaDAO has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy DerivaDAO (DDX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Chainlink rolls out OCR system upgrade, reducing gas costs tenfoldCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe Off-Chain Reporting upgrade changes how oracles aggregate data, easing the burden on the blockchains. Chainlink (LINK) has launched a major upgrade for its oracle…
- Sam Bankman-Fried: The crypto whale who wants to give billions awayCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours ago“The brutal or inspiring truth… is that the more you put in, the more you get out.” Like many people in crypto, Sam Bankman-Fried is…
- Total estimated crypto users worldwide tops 100 million, survey findsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBitcoin’s runaway growth in January boosted the global crypto user base by close to 16%, according to an analysis from Crypto.com. Crypto exchange and debit…
- 'Cryptocurrency is not legitimate money,' says Nigeria's central bank governorCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoNigeria’s central bank is doubling down on its anti-cryptocurrency stance. Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, has defended the apex bank’s decision…
- Tokenization of assets is not taking off, but it really shouldCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoFor years, tokenization has been hyped to be one of the most interesting use cases of blockchain, but it hasn’t gained its momentum yet. For…