What is Dash?
Dash (DASH) is the coin running on Dash blockchain offering instant, secure and private transactions. Based on Bitcoin's core code, Dash enabled self-funding and self-governing models which enables the enterprises or individuals to send or receive value instantly. Dash uses Chained Hashing Algorithm for proof of work which results in instant transactions, a major problem for Bitcoin in point of sales scnarios.
Dash blockchain relies on master nodes and is an open source cryptocurrency. The nimum amount of Dash required to run a master node is 1000 Dash. Masternodes are incentivized for keeping the data and running the network by giving them 45% of mined Dash.
Dash was proposed and developed initially by Evan Duffield, later the project was led by Ryan Taylor, the present CEO of Dash. The Dash team consists of 73 members including managers, developers, operation controllers, marketers, and business development managers.
- Historical Data
- 3 reasons Bitcoin suddenly dropped 3% in 1 hour and recoveredCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin abruptly dropped over 3% in under an hour after surging to $13,350, but its high time frame log charts remain highly…
- Bitcoin breaking through $12K is huge but don't expect higher prices before 2021Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBitcoin price may now see sideways action for a few months after breaking through crucial multi-year resistance at $12,000. The previous week has been tremendous…
- Corporate disclosure is the only way to get crypto institutionalizedCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoDisclosure best practices need to be adopted as their lack is holding the industry back. Some people predicted that crypto assets were going to be…
- Gold ‘breaking down’ against Bitcoin is highly bullish for BTC — AnalystCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoReal Vision Group CEO Raoul Pal says gold is “breaking down” against Bitcoin, a signal that the bullish case for BTC continues to strengthen. Earlier…
- China's central bank lays regulatory foundation for CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe new draft law legitimizes digital yuan and may criminalize the issuance of yuan-backed stablecoins by third parties China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of…