What is Cryptrust?
Cryptrust is a social media based on people trust of Cryptocurrency wallet. Social network is the most important basic measure of the Internet. It conveys the user's daily high frequency interactive behavior. However, at present, all the centralized social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Snapchat, etc., are facing many pain points.
What are Cryptrust Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cryptrust (CTRT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cryptrust currently ranks in position 2125 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cryptrust‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cryptrust has a market cap of $ 49,147, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 916,628,219,446, Litecoin at $ 12,235,615,889, Ethereum at $ 178,075,045,978, Tether at $ 36,616,966,871, and XRP at $ 21,078,388,917.
What is the price of Cryptrust (CTRT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cryptrust is $ 0.000007 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000006 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Cryptrust‘s (CTRT) market supply?
The total available supply of Cryptrust is 7,092,797,485 CTRT. The total supply of Cryptrust is 8,966,516,684 CTRT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cryptrust (CTRT)?
The 24 hour volume for Cryptrust is $ 802.
How has Cryptrust (CTRT) performed recently?
Cryptrust‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -14.39%. This compares with a seven day change of 59.37%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 802. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cryptrust (CTRT) official website?
Links to Cryptrust‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cryptrust (CTRT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cryptrust has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cryptrust (CTRT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Major Ethereum gas fee overhaul EIP-1559 scheduled for JulyCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoUsers and investors delight as EIP-1559 is scheduled for July, but ETH miners are less than thrilled. A hotly awaited upgrade to the Ethereum network…
- Bitcoin ETF may come to US, but not all crypto investors think it’s neededCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoAs Bitcoin ETFs launch in Canada, an approval from U.S. authorities appears to be closer than ever before as naysayers start to run out of…
- The Flash Mint is here: WETH10 turbocharges the flash loan conceptCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe newest Wrapped Ether has an extensive list of improvements, including the anticipated flash mint feature. A team has released WETH10, the latest iteration of…
- GameStop tale exposes regulatory paternalism and DeFi’s true valueCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoGameStop brings forward the prospect of a paradigm shift that challenges existing regulations: decentralization. Though seemingly coming from nowhere for many, the themes behind the…
- No more 'Bitcoin effect'? MicroStrategy stock falls by 50% in 17 daysCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe excitement around Bitcoin has spilled over beyond spot price, data shows, with MSTR going from above $1,300 to $629 in just 17 days. The…