What is Cryptopay?
Are you looking to learn more about Cryptopay? Click here to see CPAY circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.028050, increased 3.10%), market cap, and more.
What are Cryptopay Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cryptopay (CPAY) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cryptopay currently ranks in position 1371 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cryptopay‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cryptopay has a market cap of $ 1,088,525, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 894,596,062,899, Litecoin at $ 11,881,975,366, Ethereum at $ 173,761,333,145, Tether at $ 35,055,090,453, and XRP at $ 20,232,446,193.
What is the price of Cryptopay (CPAY) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cryptopay is $ 0.028050 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,023069 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Cryptopay‘s (CPAY) market supply?
The total available supply of Cryptopay is 38,630,308 CPAY. The total supply of Cryptopay is 90,414,745 CPAY.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cryptopay (CPAY)?
The 24 hour volume for Cryptopay is $ 161,735.
How has Cryptopay (CPAY) performed recently?
Cryptopay‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 3.10%. This compares with a seven day change of -17.10%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 161,735. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cryptopay (CPAY) official website?
Links to Cryptopay‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cryptopay (CPAY) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cryptopay has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cryptopay (CPAY)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Many pieces of the Diem puzzle still missing as launch gets delayedCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBesides securing approval from Swiss regulators, Diem seems likely to face opposition from government regulators in many countries. Back in June 2019, social media giant…
- DeFi mainstays headline Grayscale’s list of new products under considerationCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoEthereum protocols account for over a third of Grayscale’s assets under consideration for listing as exchange-traded products. Want to buy decentralized finance exposure from your…
- China’s CBDC is about domestic dominance, not beating the dollarCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe notion of China racing to launch a CBDC that will end U.S. monetary supremacy doesn’t hold up if you look at the facts on…
- FCA releases detailed 5-point plan to make UK a fintech powerhouseCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA 108-page report details how the United Kingdom can retain its status as one of the global centers for fintech innovation and business. Upon the…
- Why is Bitcoin $86K in Nigeria? Here's why the BTC premium is huge in some countriesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoTraders are accustomed to slight price differences between exchanges, but is a 70% gap sustainable? Since the start of 2021, the price of Bitcoin (BTC)…