What is Crypto.com Coin?
Since its conception in 2016, Crypto.com (CRO) has played a significant role in the cryptocurrency world.
According to coin market cap as of December 2020, it ranks as the 22nd most popular crypto coin globally.
Here are the basics about Crypto.com (CRO) that you need to know if you’re interested in investing in it.
What is Crypto.com Coin?
Crypto.com is a blockchain technology and cryptocurrency aiming to dominate the crypto market with its globalized transaction security technology.
What Makes Crypto.com Coin Different?
A crucial differentiating factor in the Crypto.com blockchain is its purity of focus on financial services and documentation.
While other blockchain technologies have diversified their interests in different communities, crypto.com keeps its focus clearly on financial security.
Crypto.com currently primarily utilizes its blockchain technology on financial applications that are powered by their transactions.
There are also quite a few unique perks of the Crypto.com application system.
For example, you can get cash back on your purchases if you pay merchants and exchange coins with other platform users.
Crypto.com does this to encourage trading behavior and use of their currency natively.
Should You Invest In Crypto.com Coin?
If you are looking for financially related, relatively stable cryptocurrency investments, then Crypto.com coins (CRO) may be for you.
While their current coin costs may be very volatile, the officiators at Crypto.com are always producing quality blockchain services and publishing reports.
If you invest in Crypto.com, you will likely be very informed about all of the changes they will make internally with their coins and externally in their communities.
If you are a coin miner, you will get a substantial payoff for transactions made using Cryto.com’s blockchain technology.
What are Crypto.com Coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Crypto.com Coin (CRO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Crypto.com Coin currently ranks in position 28 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Crypto.com Coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Crypto.com Coin has a market cap of $ 1,690,330,179, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 628,730,729,751, Litecoin at $ 9,433,776,429, Ethereum at $ 159,969,789,810, Tether at $ 24,840,993,097, and XRP at $ 12,533,183,363.
What is the price of Crypto.com Coin (CRO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Crypto.com Coin is $ 0.073988 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,060773 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000200 BTC.)
How has Crypto.com Coin (CRO) performed recently?
Crypto.com Coin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.74%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.12%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 50,931,069. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Crypto.com Coin (CRO) official website?
Links to Crypto.com Coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Crypto.com Coin (CRO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Crypto.com Coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Crypto.com Coin (CRO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Crypto.com Coin News
- Bitkub submits improvement plans to Thai SEC and resumes tradingCointelegraph.com News - 22 minutes agoThe regulator had previously suspended the exchange following several brief outages due to extreme volume spikes. Bitkub, Thailand’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, resumed its services on…
- More institutional adoption as Marathon Patent Group purchases $150M in BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 57 minutes agoCEO Merrick Okamoto said the crypto purchase would help make Marathon an appealing choice to investors seeking “exposure to this new asset class.” Nevada-based crypto…
- Why traders say Ethereum may see a 'rinse' pullback after breaking its two-year highCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoTraders say ETH price could pull back temporarily after climbing to a new all-time high above $1,470, despite the momentum of Ethereum. Several traders believe…
- Grayscale donates $1M to Coin Center, pledges up to $1M more in matched contributionsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoGrayscale hopes to build off the success of Kraken’s donate-and-match program from 2018. Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital-asset manager, has pledged $1 million to…
- Blockchain-aided voting trials to begin in IndiaCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBlockchain technology could provide the security needed to expand national voting beyond provincial borders. Trials of blockchain-aided voting in India that would enable voters to…