What is Crypterium?
Crypterium (CRPT) is an Ethereum based token complying ERC-20 standards and is used on Crypterium platform. Cryptomium is aimed towards replacing the traditional slow banking system with Crypterium Cryptobank. This bank will be available as a ready to use on mobile devices. Crypterium platform offers four different products i.e. wallet, cards, bank transfer, and crypto shopping. The wallet is available for mobiles and enables fast crypto transactions. The card is used for expanding the payment options for the digital currencies at 42 million terminals. Bank Transfer enables to send the money directly to the partnered banks. Crypto shopping feature can be used to pay using crypto assets for digital products such as Skype, steam, Viber vouchers. Crypterium (CRPT) is used to settle the crypto-fiat transactions on the network.
Crypterium is an Estonian based company offering their services since 2013 in IT, FinTech, Payment platform. They developed their first mobile payment solution in 2013 for Eastern Europe region. Crypterium (CRPT) was formed in 2017 which offered mobile payments based on Ethereum blockchain by developing CRPT. The Crypterium team consists of 16 high-level individuals who have spent their career in developing payment solutions. The team is lead by Marc O'Brian who is present CEO of the Cryptorium project.
What are Crypterium Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Crypterium (CRPT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Crypterium currently ranks in position 568 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Crypterium‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Crypterium has a market cap of $ 21,492,386, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 909,089,965,679, Litecoin at $ 12,010,731,844, Ethereum at $ 172,959,940,725, Tether at $ 35,975,202,236, and XRP at $ 19,976,808,275.
What is the price of Crypterium (CRPT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Crypterium is $ 0.253719 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,209947 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000500 BTC.)
What is Crypterium‘s (CRPT) market supply?
The total available supply of Crypterium is 84,971,024 CRPT. The total supply of Crypterium is 99,043,988 CRPT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Crypterium (CRPT)?
The 24 hour volume for Crypterium is $ 153,496.
How has Crypterium (CRPT) performed recently?
Crypterium‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.79%. This compares with a seven day change of -8.17%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 153,496. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Crypterium (CRPT) official website?
Links to Crypterium‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Crypterium (CRPT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Crypterium has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Crypterium (CRPT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Sony Europe joins Theta blockchain validator programCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoSony Europe follows in the steps of Global 500 firms like Google and Samsung in joining the Theta network’s validator program. Sony’s European subsidiary is…
- Evolves files for Ether ETF with Canadian regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoEvolve Funds Group Inc has filed a preliminary prospectus for an Ether ETF in Canada. Less than a month after becoming the second firm to…
- Litecoin creator draws parallels between 2021’s NFT and 2017’s ICO maniaCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoLitecoin creator Charlie Lee continues to criticize the NFT industry, seeing the hallmarks of a mania similar to 2017 and even 2013. Charlie Lee, the…
- Enterprise meets DeFi: Organizations work toward adopting blockchain techCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoEnterprise DeFi adoption is in development, but a number of challenges must be addressed before it’s ready for the mainstream. Decentralized finance is quickly maturing.…
- No, Goldman Sachs isn’t a bearish indicator for BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe Bitcoin market is a different beast compared with late 2017 when Goldman Sachs balked at launching its crypto trading desk. Peter Brandt, a popular…