What is CREDITS?
Are you looking to learn more about CREDITS? Click here to see CS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.129650, increased 6.80%), market cap, and more.
What are CREDITS Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does CREDITS (CS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, CREDITS currently ranks in position 716 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider CREDITS‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. CREDITS has a market cap of $ 28,971,086, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,203,085,080,371, Litecoin at $ 18,522,873,602, Ethereum at $ 275,043,724,752, Tether at $ 45,888,879,484, and XRP at $ 88,597,618,179.
What is the price of CREDITS (CS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of CREDITS is $ 0.129650 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,109061 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000200 BTC.)
What is CREDITS‘s (CS) market supply?
The total available supply of CREDITS is 223,456,423 CS. The total supply of CREDITS is 249,471,071 CS.
What is the 24 hour volume for CREDITS (CS)?
The 24 hour volume for CREDITS is $ 1,301,130.
How has CREDITS (CS) performed recently?
CREDITS‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 6.80%. This compares with a seven day change of -1.01%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,301,130. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is CREDITS (CS) official website?
Links to CREDITS‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has CREDITS (CS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how CREDITS has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy CREDITS (CS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Record $8B open interest on Ethereum futures shows the pros are 'here'Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoAnalysts say billion-dollar liquidations are less of a risk even as the open interest on Ethereum futures hit a new high at $8 billion. The…
- Lockheed Martin adopts blockchain for supply chain management in SwitzerlandCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe defense contractor has secured access to SyncFab’s supplier intelligence platform to help manage OEMs in Switzerland. United States aerospace and defense contractor Lockheed Martin…
- Dogecoin (DOGE) hits a new ATH as Bitcoin bulls try to flip $63K to supportCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoDogecoin rallied to a new all-time high as mainstream interest in cryptocurrency grows and the total crypto market capitalization tops $2.19 trillion. The price of…
- NFTs by mail? US Postal Service plans to support postage tokensCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe government agency reported $73.1 billion in revenue from postage and other services in the 2020 fiscal year. The United States Postal Service will soon…
- DeFi mutual fund Sheesha Finance raises $9.4MCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoSheesha is attempting to make DeFi projects more accessible to mainstream users. Sheesha Finance, a decentralized finance mutual fund based in the United Arab Emirates,…