What is Cream?
Are you looking to learn more about Cream? Click here to see CREAM circulating supply, volume, price ($ 123.86, increased 1.29%), market cap, and more.
What are Cream Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cream (CREAM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cream currently ranks in position 283 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cream‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cream has a market cap of $ 78,968,896, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 907,586,567,657, Litecoin at $ 11,942,284,160, Ethereum at $ 178,770,059,311, Tether at $ 35,503,266,965, and XRP at $ 20,229,827,681.
What is the price of Cream (CREAM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cream is $ 123.86 in USD. (The price in Euros is 102,49 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00254400 BTC.)
What is Cream‘s (CREAM) market supply?
The total available supply of Cream is 640,351 CREAM. The total supply of Cream is 9,000,000 CREAM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cream (CREAM)?
The 24 hour volume for Cream is $ 3,936,867.
How has Cream (CREAM) performed recently?
Cream‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.29%. This compares with a seven day change of -30.40%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3,936,867. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cream (CREAM) official website?
Links to Cream‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cream (CREAM) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cream has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cream (CREAM)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Coinbase custodies 11% of entire crypto capitalizationCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe custody service of leading U.S. exchange Coinbase now controls more than 10% of the combined crypto asset market cap. Crypto data aggregator Messari has…
- Leverage traders 'flushed out' by late-February crypto crash: GlassnodeCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoCrypto analytics provider Glassnode argues the late February BTC crash may have been a healthy reset that flushed excessive leverage out of the market. According…
- Musician Grimes’ debut NFT auction generates $5.8M in 20 minutesCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAcclaimed musician Grimes has made $5.8 million in 20 minutes after auctioning eight tokenized artworks in her first NFT drop. Candian musician and visual artist,…
- DOGE is now supported at 1,800 ATMs in 45 US statesCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoU.S. citizens can now purchase Dogecoin from ATMs in 45 of the country’s 50 states. Famous meme crypto Dogecoin (DOGE) can now be accessed through…
- Bitcoin price hits $50K after bullish outlook from Citigroup and Goldman SachsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoBullish maneuvers from MicroStrategy, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup are just a few of the factors backing Bitcoin’s rally back to $50,000. On March 1 cryptocurrency…