What is Cosmos Hub?
Have you heard of Cosmos cryptocurrency? If you’re interested in learning, mining, or investing in this blockchain technology, you’ll need to know the basics.
What is Cosmos?
Cosmos was made in 2014 with the intention of connected blockchain ecosystems for environmental and sustainability benefits.
They take an innovative stance on how blockchain technologies are run by rejecting proof-of-work processes that are generally accepted by large blockchains.
The Cosmos community is devoted to making the blockchain process simple to navigate and sustainable for the world.
What Makes Cosmos Different?
Aside from its eco-friendly nature, Cosmos is unique in its structure.
Instead of consisting of one blockchain, Cosmos is a collection of different blockchain ecosystems.
Cosmos is innovative in that it utilizes Tendermint BFT, proprietary technology that makes coding on the blockchain work on a proof-of-stake basis.
Using Tendermint BFT technology makes it easier for Cosmos to regulate internally.
Cosmos’s community also utilizes Cosmos SDK and IBC protocol to make their coding processes run smoothly and efficiently.
Cosmos also looks out for the little guy. Instead of being one massive network, Cosmos is a collection of connected blockchains.
One of the significant problems with cryptocurrency is a lack of unity. Decentralized communities are naturally split apart and individualized in some respects.
Cosmos aims to bridge this lack of unity with its scalable ecosystem model of blockchain.
Should You Invest In Cosmos?
If you’re searching for an eco-friendly cryptocurrency community committed to usability and sustainability, Cosmos may be for you.
You should also invest in Cosmos if you are trying to diversify your blockchain investments.
Cosmos is driving an interjected blockchain that allows for custom blockchains.
If this sounds interesting to you, invest in ATOM tokens today!
Do you want to have fresh news on all things cryptocurrency? Check out Crypto.co for the latest updates on your favorite blockchains.
What are Cosmos Hub Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cosmos Hub (ATOM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cosmos Hub currently ranks in position 25 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cosmos Hub‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cosmos Hub has a market cap of $ 3,799,103,129, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 374,355,046,393, Litecoin at $ 3,836,399,060, Ethereum at $ 162,026,603,610, Tether at $ 68,029,989,001, and XRP at $ 24,555,557,695.
What is the price of Cosmos Hub (ATOM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cosmos Hub is $ 12.99 in USD. (The price in Euros is 13,38 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00066468 BTC.)
What is Cosmos Hub‘s (ATOM) market supply?
The total available supply of Cosmos Hub is 292,586,164 ATOM. The total supply of Cosmos Hub is 0 ATOM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cosmos Hub (ATOM)?
The 24 hour volume for Cosmos Hub is $ 352,135,459.
How has Cosmos Hub (ATOM) performed recently?
Cosmos Hub‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.14%. This compares with a seven day change of -11.41%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 352,135,459. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cosmos Hub (ATOM) official website?
Links to Cosmos Hub‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cosmos Hub (ATOM) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cosmos Hub has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cosmos Hub (ATOM)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Cosmos Hub News
- The 'Brussels Effect' wields real influence over US crypto regulationCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe European Union is leading the way when it comes to global cryptocurrency regulations. The right to privacy is enshrined in many legal traditions around…
- Lack of ‘qualified people’ without more Web3 education, say academicsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBlockchain Academy International’s Huxley Peckham says there are already 60 different industries using blockchain tech today. Australian blockchain academics and educators have called for more…
- Warner Music Group partners with OpenSea to create more Web3 opportunities for artistsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe company stated that select artists can launch their NFT collections and limited-edition projects on their own dedicated drop pages. On Sept. 29, global music…
- Market manipulation claims will be hardest 'nut to crack' in Bitcoin ETF approval — WisdomTreeCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours ago“We’re all kind of watching this and seeing what’s going to happen,” said WisdomTree’s Will Peck on spot Bitcoin exchange-traded funds in the United States.…
- Judge orders SEC to turn Hinman documents over to Ripple Labs after months of disputeCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoU.S. District Court Judge Analisa Torres overruled the SEC’s second attempt to withhold the documents relating to former Division Director William Hinman, who said Bitcoin…