What is Cosmos Hub?
Have you heard of Cosmos cryptocurrency? If you’re interested in learning, mining, or investing in this blockchain technology, you’ll need to know the basics.
What is Cosmos?
Cosmos was made in 2014 with the intention of connected blockchain ecosystems for environmental and sustainability benefits.
They take an innovative stance on how blockchain technologies are run by rejecting proof-of-work processes that are generally accepted by large blockchains.
The Cosmos community is devoted to making the blockchain process simple to navigate and sustainable for the world.
What Makes Cosmos Different?
Aside from its eco-friendly nature, Cosmos is unique in its structure.
Instead of consisting of one blockchain, Cosmos is a collection of different blockchain ecosystems.
Cosmos is innovative in that it utilizes Tendermint BFT, proprietary technology that makes coding on the blockchain work on a proof-of-stake basis.
Using Tendermint BFT technology makes it easier for Cosmos to regulate internally.
Cosmos’s community also utilizes Cosmos SDK and IBC protocol to make their coding processes run smoothly and efficiently.
Cosmos also looks out for the little guy. Instead of being one massive network, Cosmos is a collection of connected blockchains.
One of the significant problems with cryptocurrency is a lack of unity. Decentralized communities are naturally split apart and individualized in some respects.
Cosmos aims to bridge this lack of unity with its scalable ecosystem model of blockchain.
Should You Invest In Cosmos?
If you’re searching for an eco-friendly cryptocurrency community committed to usability and sustainability, Cosmos may be for you.
You should also invest in Cosmos if you are trying to diversify your blockchain investments.
Cosmos is driving an interjected blockchain that allows for custom blockchains.
If this sounds interesting to you, invest in ATOM tokens today!
Do you want to have fresh news on all things cryptocurrency? Check out Crypto.co for the latest updates on your favorite blockchains.
What are Cosmos Hub Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cosmos Hub (ATOM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cosmos Hub currently ranks in position 31 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cosmos Hub‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cosmos Hub has a market cap of $ 2,740,174,016, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 554,976,042,338, Litecoin at $ 4,423,801,778, Ethereum at $ 216,427,931,207, Tether at $ 72,642,250,286, and XRP at $ 18,572,689,287.
What is the price of Cosmos Hub (ATOM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cosmos Hub is $ 9.36 in USD. (The price in Euros is 8,72 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00032133 BTC.)
What is Cosmos Hub‘s (ATOM) market supply?
The total available supply of Cosmos Hub is 292,586,164 ATOM. The total supply of Cosmos Hub is 0 ATOM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cosmos Hub (ATOM)?
The 24 hour volume for Cosmos Hub is $ 171,935,028.
How has Cosmos Hub (ATOM) performed recently?
Cosmos Hub‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.91%. This compares with a seven day change of -15.65%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 171,935,028. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cosmos Hub (ATOM) official website?
Links to Cosmos Hub‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cosmos Hub (ATOM) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cosmos Hub has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cosmos Hub (ATOM)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Cosmos Hub News
- Identity is the antidote for DEXs’ regulation problemCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoRegulations are coming, and DEXs need to step it up to survive, requiring KYC to weather the upcoming regulatory storm. Regulators from Europe, the United…
- SpaceX to follow Tesla in accepting DOGE payments for merch: Elon MuskCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoIf things work out just as planned by the world’s richest man, Musk might eventually start allowing DOGE payments for Starlink subscriptions. Just four months…
- Is there a secure future for cross-chain bridges?Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoFor all the flak they have been getting recently, cross-chain bridges bring too much value to the blockchain space to ditch them. The plane touches…
- JPMorgan sees higher BTC price potential, a16z unveils $4.5 billion crypto fund and PayPal hints at more crypto involvement: Hodler’s Digest, May 22-28Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Bitcoin price action decouples from stock markets, but not in a good wayCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoConflicting Bitcoin derivatives data shows leverage traders bullish, while pro traders fear a deeper correction below $29,000. This week the stock markets began to flash…