What is cREP?
Are you looking to learn more about cREP? Click here to see CREP circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.630036, increased 24.98%), market cap, and more.
What are cREP Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does cREP (CREP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, cREP currently ranks in position 776 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider cREP‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. cREP has a market cap of $ 8,977,885, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 907,734,083,429, Litecoin at $ 11,412,611,887, Ethereum at $ 174,808,973,459, Tether at $ 35,245,131,558, and XRP at $ 20,013,998,116.
What is the price of cREP (CREP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of cREP is $ 0.630036 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,521894 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001300 BTC.)
What is cREP‘s (CREP) market supply?
The total available supply of cREP is 14,249,798 CREP. The total supply of cREP is 14,249,798 CREP.
What is the 24 hour volume for cREP (CREP)?
The 24 hour volume for cREP is $ 637.
How has cREP (CREP) performed recently?
cREP‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 24.98%. This compares with a seven day change of -13.56%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 637. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is cREP (CREP) official website?
Links to cREP‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has cREP (CREP) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how cREP has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy cREP (CREP)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Ethereum and DeFi are forcing smart contract platforms to evolveCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoSmart contract platforms are evolving, with DeFi at the center of it all — but the Ethereum factor is impossible to ignore. The decentralized finance…
- Crypto bank opens physical location in India's capital as potential regulatory ban loomsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoUnicas is planning to open 50 banks in India by the end of the year, but a proposed bill banning crypto could complicate matters. India’s…
- BlockFi clients earn record interest payments in FebruaryCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoZac Prince, BlockFi’s CEO, said his company paid out 450 BTC, 5,000 ETH and $6 million in stablecoins last month. Crypto lending firm BlockFi posted…
- Tezos gets new oracle through Wolfram Blockchain Labs integrationCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoWolfram Blockchain has fully integrated Tezos, bringing data to and from the blockchain. Wolfram Blockchain Labs, the cryptocurrency-centric division of popular computing engine provider Wolfram…
- More Bitcoin! Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy just keeps buying BTCCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoMichael Saylor announced MicroStrategy’s acquisition of another $15 million worth of Bitcoin as MicroStrategy continues to dollar-cost-average into BTC. MicroStrategy’s Bitcoin buying spree shows no signs…