What is Collegicoin?
Are you looking to learn more about Collegicoin? Click here to see CLG circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.000651, increased 18.22%), market cap, and more.
What are Collegicoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Collegicoin (CLG) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Collegicoin currently ranks in position 2379 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Collegicoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Collegicoin has a market cap of $ 2,671, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 936,088,740,299, Litecoin at $ 12,259,340,874, Ethereum at $ 197,247,870,448, Tether at $ 36,505,789,542, and XRP at $ 21,712,794,183.
What is the price of Collegicoin (CLG) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Collegicoin is $ 0.000651 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000546 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Collegicoin‘s (CLG) market supply?
The total available supply of Collegicoin is 4,100,822 CLG. The total supply of Collegicoin is 12,000,000 CLG.
What is the 24 hour volume for Collegicoin (CLG)?
The 24 hour volume for Collegicoin is $ 55.
How has Collegicoin (CLG) performed recently?
Collegicoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 18.22%. This compares with a seven day change of 20.01%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 55. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Collegicoin (CLG) official website?
Links to Collegicoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Collegicoin (CLG) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Collegicoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Collegicoin (CLG)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- The number of BTC held on exchanges crashed 20% in 12 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoLong-term accumulation and the increasing popularity of DeFi yield protocols is siphoning Bitcoin away from centralized exchanges. Data from on-chain crypto information aggregator Glassnode indicates…
- UFC announces regional partnerships with top crypto-only sportsbookCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe world’s top mixed martial arts promotion has announced a partnership with Latin American crypto-only casino, Stake.com. Ultimate Fighting Championship, the world’s leading mixed martial…
- UNI surges 50% in one week, becomes first DeFi DApp token in crypto’s top 10Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUniswap’s governance token has become the first DeFi token to rank among the ten-largest crypto assets by capitalization. The native token of leading decentralized exchange…
- NFT representing incinerated Banksy painting fetches nearly $400kCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoA tokenized version of a destroyed Banksy painting sold for nearly $400,000 on NFT marketplace OpenSea. A non-fungible token, or NFT, depicting an incinerated painting…
- Mark Cuban sees $1 written in DOGE's tea leavesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours ago“If we sell another 6,556,000,000 DOGE worth of Mavs merch, Dogecoin will definitely hit $1,” said the Dallas Mavericks owner. After only three days accepting…