What is CoinMetro?
Are you looking to learn more about CoinMetro? Click here to see XCM circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.614767, decreased -5.76%), market cap, and more.
What are CoinMetro Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does CoinMetro (XCM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, CoinMetro currently ranks in position 277 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider CoinMetro‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. CoinMetro has a market cap of $ 186,390,485, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,176,412,741,293, Litecoin at $ 17,590,328,142, Ethereum at $ 270,488,985,904, Tether at $ 45,970,298,236, and XRP at $ 77,988,238,436.
What is the price of CoinMetro (XCM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of CoinMetro is $ 0.614767 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,517141 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001000 BTC.)
What is CoinMetro‘s (XCM) market supply?
The total available supply of CoinMetro is 303,188,752 XCM. The total supply of CoinMetro is 330,000,000 XCM.
What is the 24 hour volume for CoinMetro (XCM)?
The 24 hour volume for CoinMetro is $ 535,043.
How has CoinMetro (XCM) performed recently?
CoinMetro‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.76%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.61%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 535,043. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is CoinMetro (XCM) official website?
Links to CoinMetro‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has CoinMetro (XCM) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how CoinMetro has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy CoinMetro (XCM)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin can hit $92K in April and still not match bull run RSI peaks: analystCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoMore proof that Bitcoin is far from the most vertical stage of its bull comes from PlanB and the relative strength index. Bitcoin (BTC) can…
- Canadian Bitcoin ETFs quickly hit $1.3B in AUM while US acceptance lagsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoIn less than two months, one Canadian Bitcoin ETF attracted $1.1 billion in assets under management, while two more funds are also growing their AUMs.…
- Dubai’s economic department to roll out blockchain-based corporate KYCCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoDubai’s Department of Economic Development wants to accelerate the total adoption of UAE KYC — the national Know Your Customer standard running on blockchain technology.…
- Ether price flirts with $2,400 ATH as irreversible hard fork loomsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoNew all-time highs are being witnessed all over the cryptocurrency market, and Ether is no exception. Led by Bitcoin’s (BTC) ascent to a new all-time…
- DOGE soars 80% on the day to become 10th largest crypto by market capCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBeing a “cute” and meme-like cryptocurrency has not prevented Dogecoin from seeing some serious, record-breaking price action amid the crypto market rally this week. Dogecoin…