What is Civic?
Are you looking to learn more about Civic? Click here to see CVC circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.180479, decreased -3.03%), market cap, and more.
What are Civic Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Civic (CVC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Civic currently ranks in position 210 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Civic‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Civic has a market cap of $ 144,954,726, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 448,672,484,947, Litecoin at $ 4,305,619,537, Ethereum at $ 222,444,064,314, Tether at $ 67,604,977,994, and XRP at $ 18,669,295,826.
What is the price of Civic (CVC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Civic is $ 0.180479 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,177457 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000769 BTC.)
What is Civic‘s (CVC) market supply?
The total available supply of Civic is 802,000,010 CVC. The total supply of Civic is 1,000,000,000 CVC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Civic (CVC)?
The 24 hour volume for Civic is $ 29,791,193.
How has Civic (CVC) performed recently?
Civic‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.03%. This compares with a seven day change of 8.74%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 29,791,193. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Civic (CVC) official website?
Links to Civic‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Civic (CVC) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Civic has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Civic (CVC)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Economic design changes will affect ETH's value post-Merge, says ConsenSys execCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoLex Sokolin said that post-Merge, DeFi projects will have to compete with the returns offered by the core ETH protocol. As the Ethereum Merge draws…
- Price analysis 8/17: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, SOL, DOGE, DOT, SHIB, AVAXCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoCrypto and stock markets corrected as traders grew nervous ahead of August 17’s FOMC minutes, but the real stress point is whether traders will “buy…
- Tornado Cash sanctions will ultimately undermine the US and strengthen cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoLike any aging empire, America is reacting to its competition. The United States’ move to sanction the open-source code that makes up the Tornado Cash…
- Study: Insider trading occurs in 10% to 25% of cryptocurrency listingsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe study found abnormal levels of return in a sample of tokens just before their listing announcement on Coinbase. According to a recent study conducted…
- Another crypto CEO steps down as Genesis Trading restructures leadershipCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoIgnite CEO Peng Zhong, MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor, and now Genesis Trading CEO Michael Moro — top executives have departed crypto firms or stepped into…