What is Circuits of Value?
Are you looking to learn more about Circuits of Value? Click here to see COVAL circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.004144, decreased -1.54%), market cap, and more.
What are Circuits of Value Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Circuits of Value (COVAL) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Circuits of Value currently ranks in position 909 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Circuits of Value‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Circuits of Value has a market cap of $ 6,009,217, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 955,314,042,318, Litecoin at $ 13,352,221,265, Ethereum at $ 188,684,583,135, Tether at $ 35,123,818,817, and XRP at $ 21,641,812,049.
What is the price of Circuits of Value (COVAL) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Circuits of Value is $ 0.004144 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,003408 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Circuits of Value‘s (COVAL) market supply?
The total available supply of Circuits of Value is 1,452,305,163 COVAL. The total supply of Circuits of Value is 1,774,476,258 COVAL.
What is the 24 hour volume for Circuits of Value (COVAL)?
The 24 hour volume for Circuits of Value is $ 42,322.
How has Circuits of Value (COVAL) performed recently?
Circuits of Value‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.54%. This compares with a seven day change of -17.77%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 42,322. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Circuits of Value (COVAL) official website?
Links to Circuits of Value‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Circuits of Value (COVAL) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Circuits of Value has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Circuits of Value News
- Ethereum on track to settle $1.6 trillion this quarterCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoEthereum’s quarterly settlement value is on course to increase by 1,280% year-over-year. Ethereum usage is surging this year, with the value of transactions settled on…
- Bitcoin whale from 2010 moves 100 BTC for first time in 11 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBlockchain analysts have identified 100 BTC mined in June 2010 that were moved for the first time today. A veteran miner has cracked open their…
- Cross-chain bridges and DeFi integration are pushing these 3 altcoins higherCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoCross-chain interoperability and lucrative DeFi yield opportunities appear to be supporting the price recovery in Cardano, Matic and Stacks. The cryptocurrency market is showing signs…
- Traders remain bullish even as DeFi’s TVL falls to $54.4 billionCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe total value locked in decentralized finance platforms dropped 16% to $54.4 billion this week, but the quick rebound in DeFi token prices shows traders…
- Fed chair says it's up to Congress to bring a digital dollar to marketCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoJerome Powell added that the Federal Reserve needs to consider the health of other markets when creating a digital currency. Federal Reserve hair Jerome Powell…