What is ChainX?
Are you looking to learn more about ChainX? Click here to see PCX circulating supply, volume, price ($ 10.98, increased 1.38%), market cap, and more.
What are ChainX Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does ChainX (PCX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, ChainX currently ranks in position 240 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider ChainX‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. ChainX has a market cap of $ 99,776,598, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 879,286,986,063, Litecoin at $ 11,685,349,149, Ethereum at $ 174,502,126,472, Tether at $ 35,099,442,894, and XRP at $ 20,474,569,104.
What is the price of ChainX (PCX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of ChainX is $ 10.98 in USD. (The price in Euros is 9,02 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00023300 BTC.)
What is ChainX‘s (PCX) market supply?
The total available supply of ChainX is 9,092,800 PCX. The total supply of ChainX is 21,000,000 PCX.
What is the 24 hour volume for ChainX (PCX)?
The 24 hour volume for ChainX is $ 1,353,380.
How has ChainX (PCX) performed recently?
ChainX‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.38%. This compares with a seven day change of -1.58%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,353,380. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is ChainX (PCX) official website?
Links to ChainX‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has ChainX (PCX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how ChainX has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy ChainX (PCX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Is Bitcoin at risk of another drop below $40K in a historically corrective March?Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is showing signs of weakness as February draws to a close. Bitcoin (BTC) has seen a corrective week as the price dropped from $58,000…
- Moving beyond the crisis narrative: Crypto in a post-pandemic worldCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoOver the last decade, crypto has weathered what feels like crisis after crisis. It’s time to think about what comes next. Everyone knows the story.…
- While Washington dithers, Wyoming and other US states mine for crypto goldCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoWhile Wyoming was luring crypto businesses, such as Ripple Labs, New York’s AG was bringing enforcement action against Bitfinex. The United States is divided politically…
- What DeFi needs to do next to keep institutional players interestedCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoIn order for DeFi to have access to institutional actors, it will need to adapt. But by adapting, it might lose some of its core…
- Grayscale's Bitcoin premium has dropped to record lows below zeroCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoGrayscale Investments’ GBTC might be the absolute market leader but it is currently trading below fair value as the TSX Purpose Bitcoin ETF is seeing…