What is Chaincoin?
Are you looking to learn more about Chaincoin? Click here to see CHC circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.005887, increased 22.72%), market cap, and more.
What are Chaincoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Chaincoin (CHC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Chaincoin currently ranks in position 1948 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Chaincoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Chaincoin has a market cap of $ 115,313, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 922,624,740,203, Litecoin at $ 12,223,657,703, Ethereum at $ 182,403,825,039, Tether at $ 35,520,880,357, and XRP at $ 20,538,057,282.
What is the price of Chaincoin (CHC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Chaincoin is $ 0.005887 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,004877 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Chaincoin‘s (CHC) market supply?
The total available supply of Chaincoin is 19,587,143 CHC. The total supply of Chaincoin is 23,000,000 CHC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Chaincoin (CHC)?
The 24 hour volume for Chaincoin is $ 6,987.
How has Chaincoin (CHC) performed recently?
Chaincoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 22.72%. This compares with a seven day change of -42.86%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 6,987. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Chaincoin (CHC) official website?
Links to Chaincoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Chaincoin (CHC) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Chaincoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Chaincoin (CHC)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Coinbase custodies 11% of entire crypto capitalizationCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe custody service of leading U.S. exchange Coinbase now controls more than 10% of the combined crypto asset market cap. Crypto data aggregator Messari has…
- Leverage traders 'flushed out' by late-February crypto crash: GlassnodeCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCrypto analytics provider Glassnode argues the late February BTC crash may have been a healthy reset that flushed excessive leverage out of the market. According…
- Musician Grimes’ debut NFT auction generates $5.8M in 20 minutesCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoAcclaimed musician Grimes has made $5.8 million in 20 minutes after auctioning eight tokenized artworks in her first NFT drop. Candian musician and visual artist,…
- DOGE is now supported at 1,800 ATMs in 45 US statesCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoU.S. citizens can now purchase Dogecoin from ATMs in 45 of the country’s 50 states. Famous meme crypto Dogecoin (DOGE) can now be accessed through…
- Bitcoin price hits $50K after bullish outlook from Citigroup and Goldman SachsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBullish maneuvers from MicroStrategy, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup are just a few of the factors backing Bitcoin’s rally back to $50,000. On March 1 cryptocurrency…