What is Centric?
Are you looking to learn more about Centric? Click here to see CNS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.000175, increased 3.20%), market cap, and more.
What are Centric Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Centric (CNS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Centric currently ranks in position 1690 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Centric‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Centric has a market cap of $ 372,505, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 889,823,368,052, Litecoin at $ 11,646,713,537, Ethereum at $ 175,705,890,239, Tether at $ 35,503,266,965, and XRP at $ 19,746,169,522.
What is the price of Centric (CNS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Centric is $ 0.000175 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000145 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Centric‘s (CNS) market supply?
The total available supply of Centric is 2,132,385,556 CNS. The total supply of Centric is 0 CNS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Centric (CNS)?
The 24 hour volume for Centric is $ 249,173.
How has Centric (CNS) performed recently?
Centric‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 3.20%. This compares with a seven day change of -5.83%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 249,173. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Centric (CNS) official website?
Links to Centric‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Centric (CNS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Centric has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Centric (CNS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Sony Europe joins Theta blockchain validator programCointelegraph.com News - 19 minutes agoSony Europe follows in the steps of Global 500 firms like Google and Samsung in joining the Theta network’s validator program. Sony’s European subsidiary is…
- Evolves files for Ether ETF with Canadian regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoEvolve Funds Group Inc has filed a preliminary prospectus for an Ether ETF in Canada. Less than a month after becoming the second firm to…
- Litecoin creator draws parallels between 2021’s NFT and 2017’s ICO maniaCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoLitecoin creator Charlie Lee continues to criticize the NFT industry, seeing the hallmarks of a mania similar to 2017 and even 2013. Charlie Lee, the…
- Enterprise meets DeFi: Organizations work toward adopting blockchain techCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoEnterprise DeFi adoption is in development, but a number of challenges must be addressed before it’s ready for the mainstream. Decentralized finance is quickly maturing.…
- No, Goldman Sachs isn’t a bearish indicator for BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe Bitcoin market is a different beast compared with late 2017 when Goldman Sachs balked at launching its crypto trading desk. Peter Brandt, a popular…