What is cDAI?
Are you looking to learn more about cDAI? Click here to see CDAI circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.022039, increased 0.02%), market cap, and more.
What are cDAI Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does cDAI (CDAI) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, cDAI currently ranks in position 73 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider cDAI‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. cDAI has a market cap of $ 775,926,983, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 549,781,834,442, Litecoin at $ 4,394,019,364, Ethereum at $ 213,349,171,205, Tether at $ 72,513,197,544, and XRP at $ 18,683,091,939.
What is the price of cDAI (CDAI) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of cDAI is $ 0.022039 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,020630 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000076 BTC.)
What is cDAI‘s (CDAI) market supply?
The total available supply of cDAI is 35,206,479,200 CDAI. The total supply of cDAI is 35,206,479,200 CDAI.
What is the 24 hour volume for cDAI (CDAI)?
The 24 hour volume for cDAI is $ 1,323.
How has cDAI (CDAI) performed recently?
cDAI‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.02%. This compares with a seven day change of -0.06%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,323. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is cDAI (CDAI) official website?
Links to cDAI‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has cDAI (CDAI) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how cDAI has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy cDAI (CDAI)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- On-chain data flashes Bitcoin buy signals, but the bottom could be under $20KCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoMultiple indicators signal that BTC could be in a “buy zone” but analysts caution that its price could still dip below $20,000. Every Bitcoin investor…
- One River's spot Bitcoin ETF application rejected by SECCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe proposed environmentally conscious spot ETF was found to be insufficiently protected against fraud and manipulation, like many ETF proposals before it. The United States…
- Falling Bitcoin price doesn't affect El Salvador: 'Now it's time to buy more,' reveals Deputy Dania GonzalezCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoIn an exclusive interview with Cointelegraph, a policymaker from El Salvador reveals how BTC has been helping the country change people’s lives. Dania Gonzalez, Deputy…
- WEMIX gains 200%+ after stablecoin and boosted staking rewards announcementCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoNew partnerships, a mainnet upgrade and plans to launch a stablecoin appear to have triggered a 200% rally in WEMIX price. Blockchain-based gaming, also known…
- Crypto Biz: Smart Money is betting big on Web3, layer 2, May 19-25Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoDespite the apparent bear market in digital assets, venture capital continues to allocate billions to crypto and blockchain startups. Billions and billions. That’s what venture…