What is Ccore?
Ccore is a Crypto Payment Platform that allows people who have cryptocoins / altcoins to spend them on various fiat based online services and stores without losing value on the exchange.
What are Ccore Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Ccore (CCO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Ccore currently ranks in position 2312 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Ccore‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Ccore has a market cap of $ 8,346, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 942,463,812,446, Litecoin at $ 12,508,086,259, Ethereum at $ 181,703,406,657, Tether at $ 35,977,736,815, and XRP at $ 20,462,023,835.
What is the price of Ccore (CCO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Ccore is $ 0.004909 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,004080 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Ccore‘s (CCO) market supply?
The total available supply of Ccore is 1,699,999 CCO. The total supply of Ccore is 10,000,000 CCO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Ccore (CCO)?
The 24 hour volume for Ccore is $ 69.
How has Ccore (CCO) performed recently?
Ccore‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -13.65%. This compares with a seven day change of 44.12%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 69. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Ccore (CCO) official website?
Links to Ccore‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Ccore (CCO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Ccore has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Ccore (CCO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin whales are accumulating BTC around $48K, on-chain data suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBig Coinbase outflows show that some big players are scooping up Bitcoin on dips below $50,000. Whales are continuing to accumulate Bitcoin (BTC) despite the…
- Canadian firm planning to convert its Bitcoin trust to an ETFCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe Toronto-based investment firm will put the matter to a vote in April. Less than two months after launching trading for shares of its Bitcoin…
- Ex-Chairman Tarbert, who dubbed Ether a commodity, is leaving the CFTCCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAfter resigning from the commission’s executive position in January, Tarbert is on his way out. Without much fanfare, Heath Tarbert has announced his full departure…
- Kings of Leon are releasing an album as an NFTCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoKings of Leon returns after a four-year break with an exclusive album NFT sale. American rock band Kings of Leon is the latest music project…
- Dan Larimer’s newest project is another attempt at decentralized social mediaCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe former founder of Steemit and Block.one is tackling social media once more. Daniel Larimer, former chief technology officer of Block.one and a co-founder of…