What is CatoCoin?
CatoCoin incorporates sector-transforming NextGen Technology in launch of its new coin and is available on CryptoBridge. Masternodes require a Collateral of 2,400 CATO.
The creators of CatoCoin identified several fundamental problems with typical masternode coins that could only be addressed through the introduction of a new coin, CatoCoin. CatoCoin transforms the way in which masternode rewards and collateral requirements are calculated.
Conventional masternode coins pre-set rewards based on the progression of the blockchain by 'guessing' how quickly masternodes will be added over time. This means that investors ROI drops with every new masternode added, making them a less consistent, less stable long-term investment strategy.
CatoCoin's NextGen Technology decouples rewards & collateral requirements from the blockchain and stabilizes them to the number of network Masternodes.
What are CatoCoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does CatoCoin (CATO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, CatoCoin currently ranks in position 3508 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider CatoCoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. CatoCoin has a market cap of $ 28,990, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 363,370,807,190, Litecoin at $ 3,586,098,419, Ethereum at $ 123,320,515,297, Tether at $ 66,509,438,747, and XRP at $ 15,003,121,175.
What is the price of CatoCoin (CATO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of CatoCoin is $ 0.000378 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000358 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000002 BTC.)
What is CatoCoin‘s (CATO) market supply?
The total available supply of CatoCoin is 76,630,827 CATO. The total supply of CatoCoin is 144,000,000 CATO.
What is the 24 hour volume for CatoCoin (CATO)?
The 24 hour volume for CatoCoin is $ 13.
How has CatoCoin (CATO) performed recently?
CatoCoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -6.09%. This compares with a seven day change of -5.35%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 13. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is CatoCoin (CATO) official website?
Links to CatoCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has CatoCoin (CATO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how CatoCoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy CatoCoin (CATO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Infamous North Korean hacker group identified as suspect for $100M Harmony attackCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoA new report suggests that a notorious North Korea-affiliated hacking group may be behind last week’s $100 million Harmony attack. The Lazarus Group, a well-known…
- Singapore reprimands 3AC for providing false informationCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoMAS said that the company had assets under management in excess of the permitted amount, and provided false information. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)…
- Ethereum $1K price support in danger as Q2 comes to a closeCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe latest ETH plunge has triggered a bearish continuation setup, with an interim downside target 20% below the current prices. Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH)…
- Binance to assist Cambodia in developing crypto regulationsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoCrypto exchange Binance has signed similar agreements with governments in Kazakhstan, Dubai and Bermuda. Crypto exchange Binance has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the…
- Coinbase seeking aggressive European expansion amid crypto winterCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoCoinbase is already licensed to trade cryptocurrencies in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Coinbase is expanding its operations into various countries in Europe amid…