What is Cashaa?
Cashaa is tackling that head on with its payments platform that puts customers front and centre.
What are Cashaa Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cashaa (CAS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cashaa currently ranks in position 243 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cashaa‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cashaa has a market cap of $ 115,970,528, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,010,288,545,436, Litecoin at $ 13,282,954,420, Ethereum at $ 210,091,982,916, Tether at $ 36,821,657,239, and XRP at $ 22,024,154,543.
What is the price of Cashaa (CAS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cashaa is $ 0.160251 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,134483 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000300 BTC.)
What is Cashaa‘s (CAS) market supply?
The total available supply of Cashaa is 725,890,858 CAS. The total supply of Cashaa is 1,000,000,000 CAS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cashaa (CAS)?
The 24 hour volume for Cashaa is $ 1,152,233.
How has Cashaa (CAS) performed recently?
Cashaa‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 32.08%. This compares with a seven day change of 12.77%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,152,233. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cashaa (CAS) official website?
Links to Cashaa‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cashaa (CAS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cashaa has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cashaa (CAS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- South African crypto firms warn opaque regulations are harming the industryCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoSouth African crypto firms are threatening to move operations abroad if lawmakers don’t provide clear regulatory guidelines. South African crypto firms are threatening to move…
- NuCypher and Keep Network propose ‘world’s first decentralized protocol merger’Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoData encryption and protection protocols Keep Network and NuCyper have announced plans to integrate around a new network dubbed “Keanu.” The communities of crypto projects…
- Southeast Asia's first Bitcoin fund launches to meet local institutional demandCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe BCMG Genesis Bitcoin Fund-I will be available to accredited Asian investors. The Malaysia-based BCMG Genesis Bitcoin Fund-I, or BGBF-I, has officially launched, claiming to…
- Former DC comic book artist fetches $1.85M auctioning Wonder Woman NFTsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoFormer DC comic artist, José Delbo, made $1.85 million in four days auctioning 914 NFTs depicting the popular fictional heroine Wonder Woman. José Delbo, an…
- Glassnode: $47k showed strongest on-chain support since BTC broke $11kCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoApproximately 6.5% of Bitcoin’s circulating supply moved on-chain while the markets found support at $47k, representing “one of the largest on-chain BTC accumulation levels” ever.…