What is carVertical?
carVertical is creating incentive mechanisms for owners, so that they could get value for data their vehicles generate. We understand that people own their data, and we want to provide them with the power to control it. This means that we will operate on the behalf of the car owner, and only with his permission we will share data with third parties, in return awarding the vehicle owner with cV tokens.
What are carVertical Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does carVertical (CV) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, carVertical currently ranks in position 896 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider carVertical‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. carVertical has a market cap of $ 6,006,239, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 907,650,011,675, Litecoin at $ 11,945,939,522, Ethereum at $ 178,612,080,786, Tether at $ 35,494,757,699, and XRP at $ 20,220,584,888.
What is the price of carVertical (CV) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of carVertical is $ 0.000802 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000664 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is carVertical‘s (CV) market supply?
The total available supply of carVertical is 7,487,571,538 CV. The total supply of carVertical is 9,931,143,978 CV.
What is the 24 hour volume for carVertical (CV)?
The 24 hour volume for carVertical is $ 217,480.
How has carVertical (CV) performed recently?
carVertical‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.80%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.35%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 217,480. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is carVertical (CV) official website?
Links to carVertical‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has carVertical (CV) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how carVertical has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy carVertical (CV)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Coinbase custodies 11% of entire crypto capitalizationCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe custody service of leading U.S. exchange Coinbase now controls more than 10% of the combined crypto asset market cap. Crypto data aggregator Messari has…
- Leverage traders 'flushed out' by late-February crypto crash: GlassnodeCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoCrypto analytics provider Glassnode argues the late February BTC crash may have been a healthy reset that flushed excessive leverage out of the market. According…
- Musician Grimes’ debut NFT auction generates $5.8M in 20 minutesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAcclaimed musician Grimes has made $5.8 million in 20 minutes after auctioning eight tokenized artworks in her first NFT drop. Candian musician and visual artist,…
- DOGE is now supported at 1,800 ATMs in 45 US statesCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoU.S. citizens can now purchase Dogecoin from ATMs in 45 of the country’s 50 states. Famous meme crypto Dogecoin (DOGE) can now be accessed through…
- Bitcoin price hits $50K after bullish outlook from Citigroup and Goldman SachsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoBullish maneuvers from MicroStrategy, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup are just a few of the factors backing Bitcoin’s rally back to $50,000. On March 1 cryptocurrency…