What is Carry?
Are you looking to learn more about Carry? Click here to see CRE circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.005155, increased 2.05%), market cap, and more.
What are Carry Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Carry (CRE) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Carry currently ranks in position 450 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Carry‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Carry has a market cap of $ 45,449,378, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 554,976,042,338, Litecoin at $ 4,423,801,778, Ethereum at $ 216,427,931,207, Tether at $ 72,642,250,286, and XRP at $ 18,572,689,287.
What is the price of Carry (CRE) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Carry is $ 0.005155 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,004802 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000018 BTC.)
What is Carry‘s (CRE) market supply?
The total available supply of Carry is 8,816,912,010 CRE. The total supply of Carry is 10,000,000,000 CRE.
What is the 24 hour volume for Carry (CRE)?
The 24 hour volume for Carry is $ 4,518,212.
How has Carry (CRE) performed recently?
Carry‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.05%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.02%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 4,518,212. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Carry (CRE) official website?
Links to Carry‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Carry (CRE) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Carry has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Carry (CRE)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Identity is the antidote for DEXs’ regulation problemCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoRegulations are coming, and DEXs need to step it up to survive, requiring KYC to weather the upcoming regulatory storm. Regulators from Europe, the United…
- SpaceX to follow Tesla in accepting DOGE payments for merch: Elon MuskCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoIf things work out just as planned by the world’s richest man, Musk might eventually start allowing DOGE payments for Starlink subscriptions. Just four months…
- Is there a secure future for cross-chain bridges?Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoFor all the flak they have been getting recently, cross-chain bridges bring too much value to the blockchain space to ditch them. The plane touches…
- JPMorgan sees higher BTC price potential, a16z unveils $4.5 billion crypto fund and PayPal hints at more crypto involvement: Hodler’s Digest, May 22-28Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Bitcoin price action decouples from stock markets, but not in a good wayCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoConflicting Bitcoin derivatives data shows leverage traders bullish, while pro traders fear a deeper correction below $29,000. This week the stock markets began to flash…