What is Carebit?
Are you looking to learn more about Carebit? Click here to see CARE circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.000051, decreased 0.00%), market cap, and more.
What are Carebit Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Carebit (CARE) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Carebit currently ranks in position 2331 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Carebit‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Carebit has a market cap of $ 8,266, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 908,840,178,790, Litecoin at $ 12,095,390,189, Ethereum at $ 176,572,621,195, Tether at $ 36,443,253,271, and XRP at $ 20,888,768,547.
What is the price of Carebit (CARE) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Carebit is $ 0.000051 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000042 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Carebit‘s (CARE) market supply?
The total available supply of Carebit is 162,246,850 CARE. The total supply of Carebit is 250,000,000 CARE.
What is the 24 hour volume for Carebit (CARE)?
The 24 hour volume for Carebit is $ 1.
How has Carebit (CARE) performed recently?
Carebit‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. This compares with a seven day change of -45.85%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Carebit (CARE) official website?
Links to Carebit‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Carebit (CARE) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Carebit has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Carebit (CARE)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Major Ethereum gas fee overhaul EIP-1559 scheduled for JulyCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers and investors delight as EIP-1559 is scheduled for July, but ETH miners are less than thrilled. A hotly awaited upgrade to the Ethereum network…
- Bitcoin ETF may come to US, but not all crypto investors think it’s neededCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoAs Bitcoin ETFs launch in Canada, an approval from U.S. authorities appears to be closer than ever before as naysayers start to run out of…
- The Flash Mint is here: WETH10 turbocharges the flash loan conceptCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe newest Wrapped Ether has an extensive list of improvements, including the anticipated flash mint feature. A team has released WETH10, the latest iteration of…
- GameStop tale exposes regulatory paternalism and DeFi’s true valueCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoGameStop brings forward the prospect of a paradigm shift that challenges existing regulations: decentralization. Though seemingly coming from nowhere for many, the themes behind the…
- No more 'Bitcoin effect'? MicroStrategy stock falls by 50% in 17 daysCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe excitement around Bitcoin has spilled over beyond spot price, data shows, with MSTR going from above $1,300 to $629 in just 17 days. The…