What is Cardstack?
Are you looking to learn more about Cardstack? Click here to see CARD circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.002171, decreased -1.73%), market cap, and more.
What are Cardstack Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cardstack (CARD) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cardstack currently ranks in position 1094 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cardstack‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cardstack has a market cap of $ 6,501,847, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 447,714,711,837, Litecoin at $ 4,305,424,468, Ethereum at $ 221,909,093,582, Tether at $ 67,644,183,220, and XRP at $ 18,505,002,290.
What is the price of Cardstack (CARD) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cardstack is $ 0.002171 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,002135 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000009 BTC.)
What is Cardstack‘s (CARD) market supply?
The total available supply of Cardstack is 2,999,311,734 CARD. The total supply of Cardstack is 6,000,000,000 CARD.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cardstack (CARD)?
The 24 hour volume for Cardstack is $ 89,680.
How has Cardstack (CARD) performed recently?
Cardstack‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.73%. This compares with a seven day change of -1.36%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 89,680. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cardstack (CARD) official website?
Links to Cardstack‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cardstack (CARD) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cardstack has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cardstack (CARD)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Economic design changes will affect ETH's value post-Merge, says ConsenSys execCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoLex Sokolin said that post-Merge, DeFi projects will have to compete with the returns offered by the core ETH protocol. As the Ethereum Merge draws…
- Price analysis 8/17: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, SOL, DOGE, DOT, SHIB, AVAXCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCrypto and stock markets corrected as traders grew nervous ahead of August 17’s FOMC minutes, but the real stress point is whether traders will “buy…
- Tornado Cash sanctions will ultimately undermine the US and strengthen cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoLike any aging empire, America is reacting to its competition. The United States’ move to sanction the open-source code that makes up the Tornado Cash…
- Study: Insider trading occurs in 10% to 25% of cryptocurrency listingsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe study found abnormal levels of return in a sample of tokens just before their listing announcement on Coinbase. According to a recent study conducted…
- Another crypto CEO steps down as Genesis Trading restructures leadershipCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoIgnite CEO Peng Zhong, MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor, and now Genesis Trading CEO Michael Moro — top executives have departed crypto firms or stepped into…