What is Cap?
Are you looking to learn more about Cap? Click here to see CAP circulating supply, volume, price ($ 28.05, increased 2.82%), market cap, and more.
What are Cap Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cap (CAP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cap currently ranks in position 1465 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cap‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cap has a market cap of $ 2,804,879, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 551,077,436,816, Litecoin at $ 4,398,853,306, Ethereum at $ 214,080,362,788, Tether at $ 72,509,723,283, and XRP at $ 18,719,554,586.
What is the price of Cap (CAP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cap is $ 28.05 in USD. (The price in Euros is 26,26 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00096995 BTC.)
What is Cap‘s (CAP) market supply?
The total available supply of Cap is 100,000 CAP. The total supply of Cap is 100,000 CAP.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cap (CAP)?
The 24 hour volume for Cap is $ 1,854.
How has Cap (CAP) performed recently?
Cap‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.82%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.69%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,854. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cap (CAP) official website?
Links to Cap‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cap (CAP) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cap has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cap (CAP)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Can a lesson in bimetallism help the long-term stability of Bitcoin and privacy coins?Cointelegraph.com News - 31 minutes agoWill the potential long-term bear market of 2022 begin the push for increased privacy for people exchanging cryptocurrencies? The crypto market has been on a…
- Bitcoin network difficulty falls 4.3% to 29.897T, biggest drop in 10 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThe network difficulty recorded a drop of 4.33% — falling from 31.251 trillion to 29.897 trillion on May 26, just two weeks after attaining its…
- Identity and the Metaverse: Decentralized controlCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoWhat will our identity look like in the Metaverse? A decentralized Web3 suggests it’ll be completely in our control, but growing amounts of information stored…
- India to roll out CBDC using a graded approach: RBI Annual ReportCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoHalfway through 2022, at the proof of concept stage, RBI is in the process of verifying the feasibility and functionality of launching a CBDC. Further…
- The increasingly acute need for crypto-native insuranceCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoTraditional insurance isn’t going to step up and protect our crypto assets, so we need to do it ourselves, in a decentralized manner. The insurance…