What is Cap?
Are you looking to learn more about Cap? Click here to see CAP circulating supply, volume, price ($ 39.72, decreased -9.84%), market cap, and more.
What are Cap Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Cap (CAP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cap currently ranks in position 1011 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Cap‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cap has a market cap of $ 3,973,106, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 909,279,740,975, Litecoin at $ 12,140,342,985, Ethereum at $ 174,860,028,528, Tether at $ 36,028,236,024, and XRP at $ 20,014,095,256.
What is the price of Cap (CAP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cap is $ 39.72 in USD. (The price in Euros is 32,87 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00081400 BTC.)
What is Cap‘s (CAP) market supply?
The total available supply of Cap is 100,000 CAP. The total supply of Cap is 100,000 CAP.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cap (CAP)?
The 24 hour volume for Cap is $ 456,629.
How has Cap (CAP) performed recently?
Cap‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -9.84%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.61%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 456,629. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Cap (CAP) official website?
Links to Cap‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Cap (CAP) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Cap has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Cap (CAP)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Sony Europe joins Theta blockchain validator programCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoSony Europe follows in the steps of Global 500 firms like Google and Samsung in joining the Theta network’s validator program. Sony’s European subsidiary is…
- Evolves files for Ether ETF with Canadian regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoEvolve Funds Group Inc has filed a preliminary prospectus for an Ether ETF in Canada. Less than a month after becoming the second firm to…
- Litecoin creator draws parallels between 2021’s NFT and 2017’s ICO maniaCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoLitecoin creator Charlie Lee continues to criticize the NFT industry, seeing the hallmarks of a mania similar to 2017 and even 2013. Charlie Lee, the…
- Enterprise meets DeFi: Organizations work toward adopting blockchain techCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoEnterprise DeFi adoption is in development, but a number of challenges must be addressed before it’s ready for the mainstream. Decentralized finance is quickly maturing.…
- No, Goldman Sachs isn’t a bearish indicator for BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe Bitcoin market is a different beast compared with late 2017 when Goldman Sachs balked at launching its crypto trading desk. Peter Brandt, a popular…