What is BUCK?
Are you looking to learn more about BUCK? Click here to see BUCK circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.000015, decreased 0.00%), market cap, and more.
What are BUCK Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BUCK (BUCK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BUCK currently ranks in position 2341 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BUCK‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BUCK has a market cap of $ 8,249, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 921,089,157,664, Litecoin at $ 12,218,422,055, Ethereum at $ 191,358,012,236, Tether at $ 36,489,388,022, and XRP at $ 21,152,669,240.
What is the price of BUCK (BUCK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BUCK is $ 0.000015 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000013 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is BUCK‘s (BUCK) market supply?
The total available supply of BUCK is 553,913,688 BUCK. The total supply of BUCK is 1,000,000,000 BUCK.
What is the 24 hour volume for BUCK (BUCK)?
The 24 hour volume for BUCK is $ 7.
How has BUCK (BUCK) performed recently?
BUCK‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. This compares with a seven day change of 0.00%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 7. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BUCK (BUCK) official website?
Links to BUCK‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BUCK (BUCK) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BUCK has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BUCK (BUCK)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- DeFi summer 2.0? 'Gen 2' tokens on a tear amid wider market slumpCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoDecentralized finance ‘Gen2’ tokens sprint forward as the broader DeFi market gasps for air As some brand-name decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens sputter, a crop of…
- Fetch.ai (FET) hits a 2-year high after DeFi integration and Bosch partnershipCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoStrong fundamentals, high-profile partnerships and a pivot toward DeFi back FET’s rally to a multi-year high. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are changing the face…
- What Ethereum killer? On-chain data shows competitor networks are still behindCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCritics say Ethereum’s soaring gas fees will cause the project to fall victim to its competitor blockchains but on-chain data suggests otherwise. Ether (ETH) remains…
- Bitcoin nerves, Tesla told to dump crypto, NFT madness: Hodler’s Digest, Feb. 28–March 6Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Basketball billionaires form NBA blockchain use case committeeCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoMark Cuban and Vivek Ranadive headline the list of owners exploring blockchain use cases for the NBA Blockchain tech may soon become an integral part…