What is Bone?
Are you looking to learn more about Bone? Click here to see BONE circulating supply, volume, price ($ 1.03, decreased -47.50%), market cap, and more.
What are Bone Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bone (BONE) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bone currently ranks in position 1415 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bone‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bone has a market cap of $ 1,148,129, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 886,818,979,062, Litecoin at $ 11,597,632,619, Ethereum at $ 170,867,615,218, Tether at $ 36,561,310,984, and XRP at $ 21,107,823,666.
What is the price of Bone (BONE) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bone is $ 1.03 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,852258 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002200 BTC.)
What is Bone‘s (BONE) market supply?
The total available supply of Bone is 1,112,465 BONE. The total supply of Bone is 1,000,000,000 BONE.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bone (BONE)?
The 24 hour volume for Bone is $ 1,025.
How has Bone (BONE) performed recently?
Bone‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -47.50%. This compares with a seven day change of 76.32%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,025. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bone (BONE) official website?
Links to Bone‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bone (BONE) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bone has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bone (BONE)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bison Trails launches staking and node services for CosmosCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBlockchain infrastructure service platform Bison Trails has launched support for running full nodes and staking on Cosmos. Blockchain infrastructure firm BisonTrails has launched support for…
- Analyst tells Tesla to dump Bitcoin for buybacks as shares plunge alongside MSTR'sCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoGoldman Sachs’ Gary Black closed his TSLA position after the company purchased $1.5B in BTC, dodging a 28% crash. Now he’s calling for the company…
- Experts divided on BTC predictions: Bullish or super bullish?Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoFrom crypto advocates to former skeptics, pundits are outdoing themselves to predict ever higher prices for Bitcoin. Despite the current battle between Bitcoin bulls and…
- Ethereum gas fees drop as daily DEX and DeFi volumes declineCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoEthereum fees have pulled back from their recent highs alongside a decline in DeFi transaction volumes but the rise of NFTs could push transaction costs…
- Co-founder of Floyd Mayweather-promoted ICO sentenced to 8 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoA co-founder of the fraudulent 2017 ICO Centra Tech has been sentenced to eight years in prison for his role in the scheme. Sohrab Sharma,…