What is BOMB?
Are you looking to learn more about BOMB? Click here to see BOMB circulating supply, volume, price ($ 3.92, decreased -4.01%), market cap, and more.
What are BOMB Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BOMB (BOMB) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BOMB currently ranks in position 1489 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BOMB‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BOMB has a market cap of $ 3,235,877, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 882,148,765,681, Litecoin at $ 20,239,946,310, Ethereum at $ 418,953,955,350, Tether at $ 58,337,947,836, and XRP at $ 67,478,809,033.
What is the price of BOMB (BOMB) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BOMB is $ 3.92 in USD. (The price in Euros is 3,24 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00008300 BTC.)
What is BOMB‘s (BOMB) market supply?
The total available supply of BOMB is 825,712 BOMB. The total supply of BOMB is 907,170 BOMB.
What is the 24 hour volume for BOMB (BOMB)?
The 24 hour volume for BOMB is $ 268,878.
How has BOMB (BOMB) performed recently?
BOMB‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.01%. This compares with a seven day change of -12.76%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 268,878. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BOMB (BOMB) official website?
Links to BOMB‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BOMB (BOMB) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BOMB has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BOMB (BOMB)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Solana pumps to all-time high as Bitcoin, altcoins lagCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoSOL was one of the top-performing cryptocurrencies on Sunday, outperforming Bitcoin and Ethereum by a considerable margin. Solana’s native SOL token is charting new highs…
- The regulators are coming for crypto: What investors need to knowCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoIncreasingly sophisticated and constructive regulation of digital assets promotes innovation and helps economies to flourish. Just this week, Ether (ETH) breached the $4,000 mark while…
- Inflation winds stiffen as Bitcoin ballast on balance sheets proves its valueCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoFirms with iconoclastic leaders, like Musk and Dorsey, “would be the most likely to take the plunge” and commit sizable cash balances to crypto. As…
- FATF draft guidance targets DeFi with complianceCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe final guidance expected to be issued by the FATF this summer might determine the next chapter for the decentralized finance space. The decentralized finance,…
- Defying COVID-19: Blockchain events make an in-person returnCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoDue to the pandemic, many global events have been canceled, but some conferences can still be visited in 2021. The year 2020, for most of…