What is Blocknet?
The Blocknet empowers the passionate communities behind every coin by serving as a connector between blockchains, markets, and communities without being an intermediary. This is made possible through atomic swaps on a truly decentralized dapp platform.
The Blocknet Protocol is a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains. This enables the transfer of data and value between blockchains and opens the door to cross-chain dapps.
The Blocknet community has been developing this technology since 2014. This decentralized governance system, open source code, and inter-blockchain protocol ensure that every blockchain is free to interact without centralized entities.
Block DX is the first dapp built on the Blocknet Protocol. Block DX is a truly decentralized exchange that enables trading freedom for connected blockchain communities. Listing on Block DX is free and does not require our permission or control.
The Blocknet is powered by a network of Service Nodes and Staking Nodes. Service Nodes are the computational power behind the Blocknet's capabilities and protect the order book. Staking Nodes protect the network via our Proof-of-Stake (PoS) system.
What are Blocknet Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Blocknet (BLOCK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Blocknet currently ranks in position 527 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Blocknet‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Blocknet has a market cap of $ 25,781,019, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 884,577,986,917, Litecoin at $ 11,544,202,508, Ethereum at $ 170,755,743,613, Tether at $ 36,561,310,984, and XRP at $ 21,221,166,806.
What is the price of Blocknet (BLOCK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Blocknet is $ 3.41 in USD. (The price in Euros is 2,82 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00007200 BTC.)
What is Blocknet‘s (BLOCK) market supply?
The total available supply of Blocknet is 7,549,505 BLOCK. The total supply of Blocknet is 0 BLOCK.
What is the 24 hour volume for Blocknet (BLOCK)?
The 24 hour volume for Blocknet is $ 44,863.
How has Blocknet (BLOCK) performed recently?
Blocknet‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -8.14%. This compares with a seven day change of 34.48%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 44,863. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Blocknet (BLOCK) official website?
Links to Blocknet‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Blocknet (BLOCK) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Blocknet has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Blocknet (BLOCK)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bison Trails launches staking and node services for CosmosCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBlockchain infrastructure service platform Bison Trails has launched support for running full nodes and staking on Cosmos. Blockchain infrastructure firm BisonTrails has launched support for…
- Analyst tells Tesla to dump Bitcoin for buybacks as shares plunge alongside MSTR'sCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoGoldman Sachs’ Gary Black closed his TSLA position after the company purchased $1.5B in BTC, dodging a 28% crash. Now he’s calling for the company…
- Experts divided on BTC predictions: Bullish or super bullish?Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoFrom crypto advocates to former skeptics, pundits are outdoing themselves to predict ever higher prices for Bitcoin. Despite the current battle between Bitcoin bulls and…
- Ethereum gas fees drop as daily DEX and DeFi volumes declineCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoEthereum fees have pulled back from their recent highs alongside a decline in DeFi transaction volumes but the rise of NFTs could push transaction costs…
- Co-founder of Floyd Mayweather-promoted ICO sentenced to 8 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoA co-founder of the fraudulent 2017 ICO Centra Tech has been sentenced to eight years in prison for his role in the scheme. Sohrab Sharma,…